PDA

View Full Version : new to kansas city area

Panda-eg
2011-08-07, 04:43 PM
hey guys im from orlando im visiting here for a week and possible moving out to this area in october... i drive a honda but like all types of tuner cars just wondering how car meets and street racing and track is out here. and also how the laws are out here for modded cars.... lmk looking for some help and info..... and one more thing how is the hotboy game out here for hondas??? down in florida u have to keep an eye on ur ride or someone will come along and steal it from you.... thanks for the help:thumbsup:

JDLM
2011-08-07, 04:46 PM
We don't smog vehicles if that is what you are getting at. Meets are here and there and people street race but its a dumb ass idea to post where, don't you think? Yes I would watch your car depending where it is :lolg:

Panda-eg
2011-08-07, 04:48 PM
well yeah down in orlando cops dont play around with street racing i only go on sunday out there which is a small group of ppl we all know each other and race

Panda-eg
2011-08-07, 04:49 PM
my plans for my eg is jus build it and take out to car meets and here and there im probably moving out here in october to stay out of trouble lol thats y i asked about the car scene

freekwonder
2011-08-07, 04:56 PM
hey guys im from orlando im visiting here for a week and possible moving out to this area in october... i drive a honda but like all types of tuner cars just wondering how car meets and street racing and track is out here. and also how the laws are out here for modded cars.... lmk looking for some help and info..... and one more thing how is the hotboy game out here for hondas??? down in florida u have to keep an eye on ur ride or someone will come along and steal it from you.... thanks for the help:thumbsup:

hotboy game, sounds like some gay gloryhole in the park thing? Don't know anything about that. But welcome to the area.

Panda-eg
2011-08-07, 05:19 PM
i mean hotboy game as in theives to steals mainly hondas

Panda-eg
2011-08-07, 05:20 PM
hows the laws out here for modding cars?? like tints and exhaust system not the 4 inch tips for ricers but a nice hks or greddy catback for your tuners

JDLM
2011-08-07, 06:07 PM
KS and Mo have tint laws

Also, a suggestion so you don't get the ever living shit flamed out of you use : http://www.kcsr.org/images/styles/orangeblack/buttons/multiquote_off.gif to multi quote/reply to people and possibly spelling out words all the way so it doesn't look like you are spelling in ebonics or you are possibly dumb.

http://tinyurl.com/3h9w86a

Panda-eg
2011-08-07, 06:33 PM
thanks for the help

JDM4LIFE
2011-08-08, 01:15 PM
What area are you moving to?

jonathan santino
2011-09-21, 11:55 PM
Is cool bro im new here to im trying to find the spots i know for sure ill be out there on the 9 of october