PDA

View Full Version : Yard Grading

black797
2011-09-07, 05:21 PM
My yard is sloping into my house and I have water pooling next to my basement. I want to grade it so it slopes down away from my house. Does anyone here have a bobcat I could borrow or know where I can get one for a day?

I already PM'd early93viper dan but haven't heard anything back from him so I guess I'll look elsewhere.

inis
2011-09-07, 08:58 PM
my gf's step dad owns a excuvating company. He did our yard with a laser and specific grade for proper drainage. Want his contact info?

black797
2011-09-08, 09:08 AM
my gf's step dad owns a excuvating company. He did our yard with a laser and specific grade for proper drainage. Want his contact info?

Any idea his average pricing? I don't want to pay too much and can just attack it with a shovel if needed.

Hibidi-Shibidi
2011-09-09, 04:11 PM
Any idea his average pricing? I don't want to pay too much and can just attack it with a shovel if needed.

You're going to grade the yard with a shovel?

Dude, I've got Mexican roots and that sounds like some work I would shy away from.

fast895ohstang
2011-09-09, 11:30 PM
You're going to grade the yard with a shovel?

Dude, I've got Mexican roots and that sounds like some work I would shy away from.

agreed, how does your back yard have that issue? it seemed like it falls off pretty good into the creek

JS2FST1
2011-09-12, 08:33 PM
Get some pulverized dirt spreads easy.