PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to you!

Hyang
2011-09-13, 02:41 AM
Shout out to Yard House! Heard nothing but great things from here on KCSR so I went there for the first time last night and great big ol selection of drafts! Tried a few of each and the best part about that night was it was half price appetizers! For ten bucks I got more than I could eat. Would def go there again.

jwdb1fish
2011-09-13, 09:34 AM
Glad you had a good time.

The only time of the year we run beer specials is Monday Night Football.

Cheap beer all day and 1/2 price apps from 3-6 and from kickoff to close.

:cheers:

Furious Goat
2011-09-13, 12:14 PM
i went there last week and the food was great. the steak sandwich was soooooo tasty. jw didn't give me a discount though so i'm never going back there again.

Keboh
2011-09-18, 04:42 PM
Been there twice. Only thing I could complain about is the price of the beer, but that's only because I'm used to rediculously low Lawrence bar specials. :lol2:

Awesome food (from what I've had), great prices on the food, and the selection of beer really speaks for itself. I've had it in my head for a while now that once I have some breathing room again with money I'm going to make another trip out there with some buddies. :cheers:

Gunnar
2011-09-18, 04:44 PM
Once Erica donates some plasma to get gas money we plan on going up there and having dinner some night to harass JW.

jwdb1fish
2011-09-18, 09:45 PM
Once Erica donates some plasma to get gas money we plan on going up there and having dinner some night to harass JW.

If you faggets don't give me a heads up so I can make sure I am there I will cut you both.

Deep :yesnod:

You could always get your shit together and we can plan on hitting it up on my night off too.