PDA

View Full Version : ONE BLOCK SOUTH- 3 new bars

Mr.Nasty
2011-12-21, 03:57 AM
Hey, guys.

I got out of Power and Light after managing for 4 years and wanted to plug in something more local for you guys down south in OP.

Fuel and Raoul's Velvet Room are adding a couple of new bars in the Rosanna Square.

Follow me pls.

1st-Raoul's is shutting down Jan. 1st only to re-open in march as an "ultra lounge" like Mosaic is down in P and L. It'll be called "Milieu."

2nd- "Kanza Hall" is opening to the left of Fuel where the Piano Store used to be. 10,000 square feet and it's going to be a PBR/Country style bar w/ a mechanical bull and huge open area. It's going to be a 1,200 person venue and act as sort of a Beaumont Club to where we can have national acts and bands come play. Scheduled to open mid jan, but looking closer to feb.

3rd- Fuel is going to condense in size to give it more energy in the room. It also gives room for another brand new upscale billiards hall named "Red 8" with nice tables and great decor.

I don't know if I'm allowed to plug this, but I'm just giving everyone the heads up if they wanted to go somewhere new. I'm helping manage and becoming the Entertainment Director, so I wanted to say something. Anyway, check out oneblocksouthkc.com for more info.

sleepysvt98
2011-12-21, 10:12 AM
I think this is exactly what OP needed, a re-fresher. Fuel used to be the shiznit, hopefully this will bring that back to the table.

djquik1
2011-12-21, 10:30 AM
This sounds good, P&L has gone down hill, too many thugs hanging out down there now.

JohnnyBravo
2011-12-21, 01:53 PM
Shawn does an EXCELLENT job of keeping his clubs/bars thug free. I wish him the best of luck and continued success. He's a good cat. I'll definitely check it all out when it's done.

And it's going to have a HUGE patio, which will be particularly nice on summer nights.

ItalionStallion888
2011-12-21, 02:04 PM
Not far from us, will have to check it out once it's up and going.

turbotuner20v
2011-12-21, 02:06 PM
nice to have some new options around the OP area... seems like I'm always in Waldo, Martini Corner or downtown... which kind of sucks since I live at ~103rd and metcalf