PDA

View Full Version : FS 93 civic hatch need sold ASAP

R34dreams
2012-10-30, 06:02 PM
SOLD

Prolific
2012-10-30, 10:52 PM
Damn, if it really has all that that's a stellar price. Lots of money in that car. Underhood shots?

R34dreams
2012-10-30, 10:55 PM
Pending

R34dreams
2012-10-31, 08:16 AM
Pending

R34dreams
2012-10-31, 02:15 PM
Pending

R34dreams
2012-11-01, 10:54 AM
Pending

R34dreams
2012-11-01, 09:22 PM
( UPDATE ) Got the old door latch out today might have the door all fixed tomorrow.

Prolific
2012-11-02, 01:06 AM
How's this not sold yet...

dude101
2012-11-02, 01:28 AM
how much are u asking for it

R34dreams
2012-11-02, 10:39 AM
SOLD

R34dreams
2012-11-03, 08:54 AM
SOLD

EMC_2'D
2012-11-05, 06:59 PM
SOLD

Hell ya bro! So I guess you fixed the head gasket that was bad huh? Oh n so much for the Tanabe exhaust.. More like
$70 shop piping. And what's up with the oil leak, and the dizzy that's not for that swap? 4k? Come on man that was a good dude who purchased it from you n you fucked him.. No front lip like n pics no rear cargo piece as before.. Door wouldn't even stay closed. And a cel. The tranny has a ys1 tag on it? N since when does obd1 cars use resistor boxes? I was 100% honest with you when we talked. You even said the b16 was rebuilt n Bax never touched it. All I'm saying dude is be honest out here man. Those are close buddies who you sold it to. N now they have to jump thru hoops to get the car correct..

R34dreams
2012-11-05, 07:16 PM
Hell ya bro! So I guess you fixed the head gasket that was bad huh? Oh n so much for the Tanabe exhaust.. More like
$70 shop piping. And what's up with the oil leak, and the dizzy that's not for that swap? 4k? Come on man that was a good dude who purchased it from you n you fucked him.. No front lip like n pics no rear cargo piece as before.. Door wouldn't even stay closed. And a cel. The tranny has a ys1 tag on it? N since when does obd1 cars use resistor boxes? I was 100% honest with you when we talked. You even said the b16 was rebuilt n Bax never touched it. All I'm saying dude is be honest out here man. Those are close buddies who you sold it to. N now they have to jump thru hoops to get the car correct..

Dude your letting that bulldog mouth over run that little puppy dog ass. You got something to say to me be a man and say it to my face. But you won't you would rather post on kcsr like a pussy. If dude did not like it then why did he buy it..........And the car runs and drives great so why did he not say anything to me before we made a deal.

EMC_2'D
2012-11-05, 07:45 PM
Dude your letting that bulldog mouth over run that little puppy dog ass. You got something to say to me be a man and say it to my face. But you won't you would rather post on kcsr like a pussy. If dude did not like it then why did he buy it..........And the car runs and drives great so why did he not say anything to me before we made a deal.

Bro why you taking the offensive if the car was what you said? I wasn't disrespectful at all n my post so why get all worked up man? I'm being honest in a real life situation. Call me what you want, but can't call me wrong bro.

R34dreams
2012-11-05, 07:56 PM
Bro why you taking the offensive if the car was what you said? I wasn't disrespectful at all n my post so why get all worked up man? I'm being honest in a real life situation. Call me what you want, but can't call me wrong bro.

Like I said everything I said about the car was what I was told when I traded. So it's not my fault if he did not like it and I said in my post about the door and they drove it like that and when his dad said soo do you like it they both said yeah. So why did he buy it then and it pisses me off that little punks like you post shit on people's thread. He saw and drove the car so why did he but it. I lied about nothing and have been honest about everything.

EMC_2'D
2012-11-05, 08:02 PM
Like I said everything I said about the car was what I was told when I traded. So it's not my fault if he did not like it and I said in my post about the door and they drove it like that and when his dad said soo do you like it they both said yeah. So why did he buy it then and it pisses me off that little punks like you post shit on people's thread. He saw and drove the car so why did he but it. I lied about nothing and have been honest about everything.

Lol.. Bro you know what you said wasn't all true. I'm not here to argue not make up bs facts. I have no reason to lie man. No way that was 1200 dollar exhaust for one.. For two as I said before I'm a man not a lil punk.. Please relax with the lil name calling. Again I never disrespected you or this thread. Just telling the truth!

R34dreams
2012-11-05, 08:09 PM

R34dreams
2012-11-05, 08:24 PM

EMC_2'D
2012-11-05, 08:30 PM
You are a little punk Just talking trash. So like I said be a man and say what you have to say to me in person. But again like I said you won't because I will toss your little ass around.

Lmao.. Little? Bro your no bigger then me. But still not facing the questions I have asked you several times. Whatever dude I made my point. I don't disrespect others over the web.. Not very "manly"

R34dreams
2012-11-05, 08:39 PM

Prolific
2012-11-05, 09:55 PM
Lots of back tracking ITT.

OP, you sound like a phaggot.

R34dreams
2012-11-05, 11:10 PM
Lots of back tracking ITT.

OP, you sound like a phaggot.( Posted by the ever so smart gayse L )