PDA

View Full Version : 1999 Honda Civic Si (EM1) - Clean & Rare

scoobsmcdoobs
2013-04-30, 11:20 AM
**SOLD DELETE PLEASE**

Nothing Gay
2013-04-30, 11:29 AM
Lol at super high price and the fact you said "the upper block" lmfao!

Check craigslist, there are atleast 3 other si's same year, same cond, 2-3 thousand dollars less, one bone stock $4200 and one with built b20vtec for way less then this tool

coooooooooooooper
2013-04-30, 12:01 PM
Price is high as fuck.

scoobsmcdoobs
2013-04-30, 12:28 PM
No worries guys haha

SVT
2013-04-30, 01:28 PM
Holy sky high price:shock: that thing blue books for under half of your asking price.

JDLM
2013-04-30, 01:36 PM
If you don't like the price, there isn't a reason for you to post

scoobsmcdoobs
2013-04-30, 02:35 PM
Hi friend,

Super sorry I sold the lip a long time ago because I didn't like it and I haven't got around to getting a new one lately.
Haha yeah mud flaps are nice! Will let you know for sure

cbr_954
2013-04-30, 04:05 PM
Lol at super high price and the fact you said "the upper block" lmfao! Fully built and turbo'd civics in same cond dont bring that much cash bro your crazy

I'd pay more for a stock one, hell more people would be interested with out the ricer exhaust and "mods". Definately not for that price tho

GLWS

Hegro
2013-04-30, 04:35 PM
Remove the stickers, remove the tint, put the front lip back on, buy a new unpainted valve cover, clean the engine bay and return everything else that isn't stock to the original item and I will give you $6000 any day.

scoobsmcdoobs
2013-04-30, 05:14 PM
Hi friends,

Thank you for your opinion, I value it highly. If someone is truly interested, I am sure they will remove the tint and the stickers on their own, but hey some people do like cars to come with a good tint, I sure do.
As for the valve cover and the lip, I may order a new one in the near future but not at the present moment, time is precious.
In regards to the price, this is a best offer price as stated on the ad. You do get what you pay for as anything else in life so do keep that in mind but I will have to pass on your current offer.

If there is any other questions feel free to contact me or keep posting, whichever is more convenient for you.

Thanks guys

Ej6-Le aunch!
2013-04-30, 05:39 PM
I'd pay more for a stock one, hell more people would be interested with out the ricer exhaust and "mods". Definately not for that price tho

GLWS

When did apexi and dc sports become ricer lol I rock those brands and never been called a ricer

cbr_954
2013-04-30, 09:26 PM
When did apexi and dc sports become ricer lol I rock those brands and never been called a ricer

Your fart can goes bwaaahhhhhhh..... youre a ricer...

As already proven in this thread, the best offer he's gonna get is if he returns the car to stock.

babymobilss
2013-04-30, 09:29 PM
Does it have lift springs on it? Maybe I'm just used to seeing every si lowered but holy front wheel gap. Thosr bashing the price obviously haven't seen the thread in auto pic/video section where the kid spent the same or more on a stock si with 180k miles lulz.

JDLM
2013-04-30, 11:37 PM
Since it seems like my post fell on the blind

Here's a link to the rules http://www.kcsr.org/showthread.php?t=112938

8. Do NOT post negative comments. If you don't agree with a price, but are interested, then send the person a PM about it. If you aren't interested, then you have no business clicking on the "reply" button in the first place. The ONLY replies allowed in a classified post will be those directly related to the item for sale/trade in a positive manner. This will be strictly enforced with infractions and/or bans.

That being posted don't cry about the rules being enforced

Ej6-Le aunch!
2013-05-01, 12:13 AM
Since it seems like my post fell on the blind

Here's a link to the rules http://www.kcsr.org/showthread.php?t=112938

8. Do NOT post negative comments. If you don't agree with a price, but are interested, then send the person a PM about it. If you aren't interested, then you have no business clicking on the "reply" button in the first place. The ONLY replies allowed in a classified post will be those directly related to the item for sale/trade in a positive manner. This will be strictly enforced with infractions and/or bans.

That being posted don't cry about the rules being enforced

So you only delete my post? What a troll.....

JDLM
2013-05-01, 12:14 AM
So you only delete my post? What a troll.....

Your post was vulgar and the rest were dealt with

Ej6-Le aunch!
2013-05-01, 12:15 AM
Your post was vulgar and the rest were dealt with

He deserved it.. Imo

ilikehonda
2013-05-01, 07:21 AM
Is there something heavy in the trunk? It looks like the back is squatting a little causing the front to come up.

scoobsmcdoobs
2013-05-01, 08:07 AM
Does it have lift springs on it? Maybe I'm just used to seeing every si lowered but holy front wheel gap. Thosr bashing the price obviously haven't seen the thread in auto pic/video section where the kid spent the same or more on a stock si with 180k miles lulz.

Hi friend,

I am not sure. When I purchased the vehicle it came with lowering springs and I had the original springs put on because I was not used to having a lowered vehicle.
Really now, 180K? It must be insanely clean I would hope

scoobsmcdoobs
2013-05-01, 08:08 AM
Is there something heavy in the trunk? It looks like the back is squatting a little causing the front to come up.

Hi friend,

Yes I do apologize, I actually had a lot of things in my and I do think that weighed down the car. I may go take new photos in a few days with an empty trunk that may be better. Any other questions about the vehicle?

Thanks

cjcjcks
2013-05-01, 11:08 PM
"hi friend" lmfaoooo

scoobsmcdoobs
2013-05-02, 10:20 AM
Haha, it's the polite thing

doomi
2013-05-02, 09:48 PM
Haha, it's the polite thing

Makes you sound like a Nigerian Prince.

That is a clean em1. glws

96_db8
2013-05-02, 11:02 PM
clean car, post it somewhere else, dont come to kcsr there too many kids that cant afford clean and low mile cars....bump for you and glwts

scoobsmcdoobs
2013-05-03, 08:32 AM
clean car, post it somewhere else, dont come to kcsr there too many kids that cant afford clean and low mile cars....bump for you and glwts

Hey buddy, thanks for the support. Yeah I understand that. I never have wanted to get on KCSR but my friend convinced me it would sell here. I am selling a very legitimate car.... and that's the problem. Thanks so much though!

Makes you sound like a Nigerian Prince.

That is a clean em1. glws

Hi friend,

Hahaha I know, that's what scam e-mails say when they say. I like saying that, it's hilarious. Thanks a lot man! Thanks given!

slammin86
2013-05-04, 11:22 AM
Needs more stock parts and less aftermarket parts to get that price IMO.

Where are the DOHC vtec stickers?

scoobsmcdoobs
2013-05-04, 03:07 PM
There's really not a lot aftermarket, just intake, headers, and exhaust. Stickers were off when I got the car. I have some OEM ones coming soon. Will post new pictures with them on sometime

Marlin336sc
2013-05-04, 06:32 PM
lol Neal.

This car drives really good from what I remember, and sounds great. i'm not sure the owner has ever abused the car what so ever. Have you even red lined it before? lol.

Good luck with sale man, you always buy the cleanest cars!

scoobsmcdoobs
2013-05-06, 04:05 PM
Hey thanks a lot buddy! No not so much, I have babied this car ever since!

dslimtuner913
2013-05-06, 08:06 PM
i honestly his price is fairly reasonable for the price you guys must not realize how the market for hondas are right now..at work i sold a 2000 civic si all original with 145k on the miles for 7995 thats dealer price get on autotrader and tell me how many 99-00 si you see on there.NOT VERY MANY....its just supply and demand when it comes to low mile vehicles...glws man clean looking si indeed

scoobsmcdoobs
2013-05-07, 04:03 PM
i honestly his price is fairly reasonable for the price you guys must not realize how the market for hondas are right now..at work i sold a 2000 civic si all original with 145k on the miles for 7995 thats dealer price get on autotrader and tell me how many 99-00 si you see on there.NOT VERY MANY....its just supply and demand when it comes to low mile vehicles...glws man clean looking si indeed

Hi friend,

Thanks a lot for the info. I appreciate it. I am about to drop the price on the ad here in a the next few minutes if any one is interested. Much thanks buddy!

scoobsmcdoobs
2013-05-07, 04:26 PM
BUMP! Price drop $7995 OBO

**OEM Honda Civic Si (EM1) side stickers coming in the mail**
**Will be included with car**

Reach me at 913-271-4338

TMNT
2013-05-08, 02:11 AM

No more like u sucker'd a dumb ass lol... 7995$ yeah if he was only a dealership. Insane price in my book but overall looks lovely now only we get a realistic price :cheers:

R34dreams
2013-05-08, 09:01 AM
No more like u sucker'd a dumb ass lol... 7995$ yeah if he was only a dealership. Insane price in my book but overall looks lovely now only we get a realistic price :cheers:

THIS^ An em1 is by no means "RARE" .....but none the less very clean Glws.

TMNT
2013-05-08, 09:44 AM
THIS^ An em1 is by no means "RARE" .....but none the less very clean Glws.

Im still wondering why and how is it rare? I mean I can name a few, hell there's a few on here to. Only thing rare I see is you wanting 8k for none the less clean car and needs lip.:thumbsup:

dslimtuner913
2013-05-08, 10:07 AM

lol not rare but hard to find not riced out:mrgreen:.

JDLM
2013-05-08, 10:22 AM
be mindful of the rules and snide comments about pricing etc.. it's not needed in the FS section

TMNT
2013-05-08, 10:22 AM
lol not rare but hard to find not riced out:mrgreen:.
How is it hard to find a clean one? Didn't u sell a pretty clean one? If so that makes it 1. And ther is another clean one which makes it 2, should I go on... rare hard to find only means Bs.
Also would u take 8k for car cash in hand. Look jdlm look im showing interest...

scoobsmcdoobs
2013-05-09, 01:03 AM
How is it hard to find a clean one? Didn't u sell a pretty clean one? If so that makes it 1. And ther is another clean one which makes it 2, should I go on... rare hard to find only means Bs.
Also would u take 8k for car cash in hand. Look jdlm look im showing interest...

Hey friend do you have any real questions about the car? The car is in great shape for what it is and the price is negotiable. Feel free to PM me for anything specific if you did have an interest

TMNT
2013-05-09, 11:11 AM
Hey friend do you have any real questions about the car? The car is in great shape for what it is and the price is negotiable. Feel free to PM me for anything specific if you did have an interest

No just trollin like JDLM my hero...

scoobsmcdoobs
2013-05-09, 05:50 PM
**SOLD DELETE PLEASE**