PDA

View Full Version : Chris Kattan to perform at Stanford and Sons

Rob
2013-07-20, 11:29 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Kattan

I can't wait for this. He will be here for 3 days. I think it's Aug 21, 22, and 23. I loved this guy in Night at the Roxbury. Anyone going to this?

I went and saw Judy Tenuta last night...she was great

SC/TGrandAm
2013-07-25, 02:41 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Kattan

I can't wait for this. He will be here for 3 days. I think it's Aug 21, 22, and 23. I loved this guy in Night at the Roxbury. Anyone going to this?

I went and saw Judy Tenuta last night...she was great

I saw that Judy Tenuta on Friday night as well.

That lady is crazy, she was pretty funny though. I liked the high school kid in between too. The first guy sucked.

Rob
2013-07-26, 10:56 AM
I saw that Judy Tenuta on Friday night as well.

That lady is crazy, she was pretty funny though. I liked the high school kid in between too. The first guy sucked.

THATS EXACTLY WHAT WE ALL SAID!! lol

The first guy SUCKED bad. He started every sentence with "I love my wife"....like we get it dude...your married.

The high school kid was only 17 years old, crazy. He should have a good future. I don't think they gave him enough time though.

Judy was great! Where did you guys sit at? We were on the floor level. As you walk in the room we were on the right side

SC/TGrandAm
2013-07-26, 01:58 PM
THATS EXACTLY WHAT WE ALL SAID!! lol

The first guy SUCKED bad. He started every sentence with "I love my wife"....like we get it dude...your married.

The high school kid was only 17 years old, crazy. He should have a good future. I don't think they gave him enough time though.

Judy was great! Where did you guys sit at? We were on the floor level. As you walk in the room we were on the right side

Yeah he was terrible! I agree on the high school kid, he will have it made in a few years after some polishing up.

We were on the level behind the floor level. First row and the first 2 seats on the left side of the walkway. There was some long haired guy directly across the isle from us that laughed like a hyena the whole entire show. We went to the 9:45 show, I think they had one earlier one on Friday night, but we went to Dave & Busters first for some games.

Rob
2013-08-24, 11:08 AM
Went to see Chris last night...that one young kid Aaron was there again, and he was great as usual.

Chris was just "ok". I don't know if it was just me or not but he seemed to be on drugs to me. When he came out for the meet and greet the guy that was standing with him had to explain to him what was going on