PDA

View Full Version : 04 Pontiac Sunfire F/S or F/T

k8gsxr600
2010-12-05, 05:55 PM
2004 pontiac sunfire 4 cylinder automatic 89k new tires 6 months ago, cd player, wired for subs, white in color, everything works great just needing something bigger for the wife. Just got back from springfield missouri with it and we got 32 mpg. Had amsoil in since 60k when we bought it and just had tranny flushed. Great school car or car for anything really I just need a bigger car. She wants a 5 speed civic or accord or a truck. Asking $5850 obo or trade. Can send pics upon request. call or txt 785 640 5206 or pm me on here.

hondacivicblack05
2010-12-05, 06:52 PM
Is this a new import?

k8gsxr600
2010-12-05, 06:58 PM
lookin to trade for import thats y i put it in here

angelsevyn
2010-12-05, 07:36 PM
haha. well you should post it in domestic. people that want domestics are over looking in the domestic forum. and besides nobody with an import in their right mind is going to trade you theirs for this. sorry.

but glws.

candm2118
2010-12-05, 10:10 PM
haha. well you should post it in domestic. people that want domestics are over looking in the domestic forum. and besides nobody with an import in their right mind is going to trade you theirs for this. sorry.

but glws.

Thats not true. Id trade my 94 Civic for a 04 Pontiac.

hondacivicblack05
2010-12-06, 11:04 AM
Hey candm i wouldnt be saying all that

TheRoach
2010-12-06, 09:03 PM

but glws.

:skep: You shouldn't speak for everybody.... :loco:

angelsevyn
2010-12-06, 10:59 PM
Thats not true. Id trade my 94 Civic for a 04 Pontiac.

lol you're sick. you do that. more power to you. :lolg:

yeah youre right, guess everybody has their preference. btw i know girls that wouldnt be caught dead in a sunfire. but its a car, just that, a car.

TheRoach
2010-12-06, 11:19 PM
lol you're sick. you do that. more power to you. :lolg:

yeah youre right, guess everybody has their preference. btw i know girls that wouldnt be caught dead in a sunfire. but its a car, just that, a car.

Go to school. From there learn to read and spell. Once you have done that then come back here and read the rules. if "youre" not interested in the car then move along.

angelsevyn
2010-12-06, 11:41 PM
Go to school. From there learn to read and spell. Once you have done that then come back here and read the rules. if "youre" not interested in the car then move along.

lol actually you should learn to read, before you talk about my lack of apostrophe, you should check your placement of commas and sentence fragments "From there learn to read and spell". AND like you just said, read the rules. if you're not interested, then move along. well wait, lets start by posting our cars in the right section.:thumbsup:

kc-rookie
2010-12-07, 12:01 AM
AH HAHA! angelsevyn powned your ass

TheRoach
2010-12-08, 10:19 PM
lol na... just quick typing over the old iphone. Just slapped the cool "" in there so you would figure out the word I was talking about. Dont want you to think to hard and hurt yourself. Around these parts most people find it ok to post a domestic in the import section if thats what there looking to trade it for. Funny how you talk shit on an 04 sunfire when a friend of mine traded his junk one last year for a jdm gsr. I wonder what you drive around in. Anyway get out of the guys thread. Its in the rules.

b20civic1010
2010-12-14, 04:13 PM
lmao roach you may have to explain the rules if they can not spell what makes you think they can read!!!!!

IntegraDA05
2010-12-14, 05:31 PM
lol actually you should learn to read, before you talk about my lack of apostrophe, you should check your placement of commas and sentence fragments "From there learn to read and spell". AND like you just said, read the rules. if you're not interested, then move along. well wait, lets start by posting our cars in the right section.:thumbsup:
OMFG n00b Moderator to the Rescue, STFU&GTFO. Maybe you should take TheRoach's advice&go back to School.
OP wants to Trade for a Import which is Rule # 2: Post your item(s) in the correct scetion(s), so that's what he did. He wants to Trade his Domestic for a Import. No where does it say you have to Post a Import in the Import Section. Next time Open your Fucking Eyes instead of Run'n your High School Boy mouth n00b. Yes i did Break Rule 8 also.
&here's the Link to the Rules Smart Guy.
http://www.kcsr.org/showthread.php?t=60013

T-Wayne
2010-12-14, 05:44 PM
OMFG n00b Moderator to the Rescue, STFU&GTFO. Maybe you should take TheRoach's advice&go back to School.
OP wants to Trade for a Import which is Rule # 2: Post your item(s) in the correct scetion(s), so that's what he did. He wants to Trade his Domestic for a Import. No where does it say you have to Post a Import in the Import Section. Next time Open your Fucking Eyes instead of Run'n your High School Boy mouth n00b. Yes i did Break Rule 8 also.
&here's the Link to the Rules Smart Guy.
http://www.kcsr.org/showthread.php?t=60013

Word, enoy some neg anglsevyn