PDA

View Full Version : Integra GSR Fat Fives!!!

koukiS14
2010-12-16, 10:42 PM
Condition of the wheels arn't great but would make some good winter wheels, or a nice wheel upgrade to your project, or DD. I will be in Kansas City this Monday if anyone wants them. Im asking $160 for the wheel/tire combo or trade!!!!
I think thats fair for the condition and it being close to the holidays. Text anytime!

816 351 3987
Chris

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc156/cesaturn/046-1.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc156/cesaturn/045-1.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc156/cesaturn/044-1.jpg

Theres a picture of 1 tire. Most of them are the same and by no means new at all but would make some good winter wheels, or a nice wheel upgrade to your project, or DD.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc156/cesaturn/047-1.jpg

bladesz42
2010-12-17, 12:05 AM
is that just dirt on that one wheel?

koukiS14
2010-12-17, 12:23 AM
salt/dirt etc, wheels are in decent condition as far as no rash or chips but needs cleaned/restored.

misterhuuwee
2010-12-17, 12:25 AM
hey what size tires? i wanna buy them but needa knw what size tires. thanks

koukiS14
2010-12-17, 01:13 AM
195/60/R15

PENDING

koukiS14
2010-12-17, 02:16 AM
Wheels are pending trade as we speak monday. So if anyone is interested now would be the time to speak up to get them.

Im paypal ready and will be in kansas city on monday morning around 6 am give or take to deliver them or for meet up.

littlejon
2010-12-17, 12:04 PM
Wheels are pending trade as we speak monday. So if anyone is interested now would be the time to speak up to get them.

Im paypal ready and will be in kansas city on monday morning around 6 am give or take to deliver them or for meet up.

I'm the one that talked to you on the phone last night. Hopefully you're still planning on letting me have first dibs on these. :cheers:

-Jon

koukiS14
2010-12-17, 12:35 PM
Yes sir that's who I was talking about pending to, just keeping them on the market incase you and her went in a different direction Sunday that's all.

littlejon
2010-12-17, 01:20 PM
Yes sir that's who I was talking about pending to, just keeping them on the market incase you and her went in a different direction Sunday that's all.

Sounds fair to me. I don't blame you one bit. I appreciate your honesty.

koukiS14
2010-12-17, 02:20 PM
Oh yea for sure. But that was nothing against you or anyone else. But I knew you said you were going to go look at another set sunday, and might get them. Also with it being so close the the holidays I know things can come up were someone may not able to get them. So yea just letting everyone know theyre pending but also have to keep a list of people/trades so I can continue to go down the line.

misterhuuwee
2010-12-18, 12:46 AM
hey if the guy doesnt want it lmk cuz i will buy them for sure.. jc would u like cash or some tradin? just pm and we could talk more about it.

koukiS14
2010-12-18, 02:03 AM
Oh yea for sure man, ill keep everyone updated for sure. Id like to hook someone up with them monday morning lol. So if something falls through Ill just go down the list.

koukiS14
2010-12-18, 05:24 PM
Bump pending to Jon, and possible trade for some 17's if Jon falls through, but I thought id give it 1 or two more bumps before monday morning to give anyone else a shot at them.
Im Paypal ready and will be down there monday morning at 6 am for delivery!

Merry Christmas guys!!!

EH_2
2010-12-18, 08:54 PM
i have some 18 motegi's. three tires are about 90% and one is about 50%. one rim is also cracked. see if you would like to do a straight up trade.

koukiS14
2010-12-20, 12:31 AM
SOLD!

koukiS14
2010-12-20, 09:22 PM
Ill start off by saying the wheels have been pending all week to Jon and his girlfriend, But something came up with Jon and he was not available for pick up and we talked about it through pm's and text messages late last night. He seems like a stand up guy and was real cool with the situation, letting me know he was tighed up all night unfortunately and was very understanding so I just wanted to get that out there to everyone that despite his situation he was very classy about it. Now for everyone else.

Previous to me selling the fat 5s last night I sent a mass message to 7 people that has called me this week. before I left to come to Kansas City, letting everyone know I was 3 hours away, at 6:15 pm and that I have them with me in the back and if anyone wanted them give me a text or call with arrangments "3 hours in advance" to meet me somewhere for delivery. All 7 people did not answer my text or phone calls to them so I went down the list one by one untill the last one on the list he seemed slightly interested but he was at work and would like to look at them to by them, so I dropped by him and made a deal with him.

I finnally get a phone call by 2 people. 1 at 1:15 am and the other at 3:13 am. Not a big deal as I have my phone with me all the time and kind of a night owl.

But the 1st one a 1:15 called me wanting to meet up for the wheels. I explained to him they were sold a few hours ago and he deceided to cuss me out for having bad business practices, and that was very shitty of me to sell them. But when I give everyone a call and text at 6 in the afternoon giving a 3 hour window of time and no one gets back with me through the whole night I just was being respectfull and moving down the list to give everyone else a shot at them. Thats being fair and all I can do.

The 2nd person that called me at 3:13 in the middle of the night wanting wheels I explained to him that he and anyone else would have had them if they would have gave me a text or phone call back but I went down the list and eventually sold them. He was not very happy with me but understood completely.

If the 2 people above is a kcsr member believe me when I say it was a crappy situation for both parties and I truely am sorry if I offened you or anyone else but if no one answers my calls or messages and doesn't get back to me within the hour I have to assume you are not interested and I move down the list for the next guy.

I never meant to anger anyone over them. So from now on lets all try to be on the same page and maybe from now on if someone wants a certain product maybe we'll just have the money paypal'ed, so that there cant be any miscommunication between anyone and both parties are happy.

And guys 1 rule of thumb when you call another member up and tell them you want something and comes the day for deliver as I made a phone call to everyone the previous night telling everyone Ill be down there Sunday night and Monday morning at 6 am for meet up and Sunday night no one answers calls or texts, And then they want to blame me for being an asshole, that doesnt work out for me or anyone else. So please try not to do that!

Really what should have happened is if anyone wanted them I should have given someone my Paypal address to pay me and they would have been theres. That probably what needs to happen from now on and for others as well.

Thanks guys and everyone have a very Merry Christmas!! and a great New Years!!

littlejon
2010-12-20, 11:39 PM
I wish things would have worked out but I do apologize some things came up. Sorry you had to deal with "tire kickers". Glad you eventually worked something out though. Thanks again for your time, patience, and understanding.

melvingoku3
2010-12-21, 01:48 AM
lol ion see why there is a big ordeal bout this. there just stock ass wheels. haha shit 1st come 1st serve basis. if u got cash then speak up. if ur not avalible for pick up or delievery dont bother. simple enough ppl. sheesshh.

LS-V DA-9
2010-12-21, 02:17 AM
tweak i woulda bot these

koukiS14
2010-12-21, 11:18 AM
Lol sorry man, I might be getting another set this week, I have to give Jon first dibs at something out if respect to him but if he passes ill let you and everyone know.