PDA

View Full Version : boy! 392 Hemi!!!!!

NONOS
2011-01-21, 10:39 PM
http://i.ebayimg.com/22/!CBjeQcgCWk~$(KGrHqF,!i0E0GZvju8RBNIM7-pz,g~~_12.JPGhttp://i.ebayimg.com/03/!CBjeVZg!mk~$(KGrHqF,!ikE0G0JNUQdBNIM8ISpSg~~_12.J PGhttp://i.ebayimg.com/14/!CBjeZ-w!2k~$(KGrHqJ,!lIEz+yUG95TBNIM8RJou!~~_12.JPG

Karlen
2011-01-22, 12:09 AM
Looks like a professional wiring job there.

deploytosave
2011-01-22, 12:40 AM
Looks like a professional wiring job there.

fire hazard maybe?

deftec
2011-01-22, 02:45 AM
Lmao. Ran out of money for loom.

turboeater
2011-01-22, 05:31 AM
What do you guys do, play gang up on? Lot of weight up front nonos. Maybe I could get that motor for my mustang. I like it.

Squeaky192
2011-01-22, 10:08 AM
Kinda looks to me like it's not fully complete in the interior.

justsayin

turboeater
2011-01-22, 10:49 AM

justsayinPhotoshop?

bradg87
2011-01-22, 11:09 AM
that wiring jobs blows and the motor almost looks fake imo

turboeater
2011-01-22, 12:19 PM
that wiring jobs blows and the motor almost looks fake imo
probably is but if u r referring to the plug wires are you a big man cause to you they are not faggoty perfect? If it was a show car I can understand but that it is not.

JamesB88
2011-01-22, 12:34 PM
probably is but if u r referring to the plug wires are you a big man cause to you they are not faggoty perfect? If it was a show car I can understand but that it is not.

Scroll over, wiring under the dash.

turboeater
2011-01-22, 02:01 PM
Scroll over, wiring under the dash.Anyone can see it's not finished, James. They did it to me when my mustang just got started. I hadn't even began and the criticsm flew.

Mantooth
2011-01-22, 02:03 PM

justsayinnotfully.jpg?

YourWorstNightmare
2011-01-22, 02:41 PM
Ummmm.

Not so much.

JDLM
2011-01-22, 03:36 PM
not impressed

NONOS
2011-01-22, 05:28 PM
not impressed Slow ass BMW you have! By the way do you work? Or is this only thing you got to do is get on here! I bet you didn't have any kids! Looks like you better take care of kim or someone else will!:thumbsup:Hi Kimmy!!!!

JDLM
2011-01-22, 05:33 PM
Slow ass BMW you have! By the way do you work? Or is this only thing you got to do is get on here! I bet you didn't have any kids! Looks like you better take care of kim or someone else will!:thumbsup:Hi Kimmy!!!!

I work 40 hours a week actually, and no I don't have kids and my wife is fine thanks for asking :loco: and really ouch straight to the heart about the "slow bmw comment" I didn't buy a rocket by any means but I do enjoy it and it is paid for so :dunno:

Buford
2011-01-22, 06:48 PM
Slow ass BMW you have! By the way do you work? Or is this only thing you got to do is get on here! I bet you didn't have any kids! Looks like you better take care of kim or someone else will!:thumbsup:Hi Kimmy!!!!

Real classy :loco:

NONOS
2011-01-22, 09:11 PM
Real classy :loco: well thank you!:mrgreen:

stevo8
2011-01-23, 01:33 AM
looks stupid. would take a 335i over that anyday.

deploytosave
2011-01-23, 02:58 AM
lol 335i> any of nonos pile of shit

deftec
2011-01-23, 04:23 PM
Seems the fastest thing NoNos has is his mouth :D

turboeater
2011-01-23, 05:32 PM
Dumb comebacks

JDLM
2011-01-23, 05:55 PM
Dumb comebacks

Something you seem accustomed to we had to K.I.S.S. you know keep it simple for stupid.

turboeater
2011-01-23, 07:46 PM
Something you seem accustomed to we had to K.I.S.S. you know keep it simple for stupid.Really fag? Go copy and post some magazine article that you lack the comprehension to understand. I heard through the grapevine you had to have your bmw owners manual deciphered for you. You'll grow up some day to realize how insignificant you really are, maybe.:thumbsdown:And put me back on your no read list.

JDLM
2011-01-23, 07:53 PM
Really fag? Go copy and post some magazine article that you lack the comprehension to understand. I heard through the grapevine you had to have your bmw owners manual deciphered for you. You'll grow up some day to realize how insignificant you really are, maybe.:thumbsdown:And put me back on your no read list.

Fag? :lolg: riiiight, I am sorry that you aren't smart enough to dechiper larger words and they are way of your vocabulary so people have to use smaller words for you to understand and hell even bust out the crayons and construction paper for you to understand.

Manual deciphered? :lolg: it's a car, it isn't too complicated for someone to understand, well maybe for someone like me you on the other hand would need the lesson I am sure.

Insignificant? :bowrofl: Whatever you say, since "this board has gone downhill" and all. I took you off awhile ago because I wanted another dumb ass to laugh at and you and the op fit the bill nicely.

turboeater
2011-01-23, 07:58 PM
Fag? :lolg: riiiight, I am sorry that you aren't smart enough to dechiper larger words and they are way of your vocabulary so people have to use smaller words for you to understand and hell even bust out the crayons and construction paper for you to understand.

Manual deciphered? :lolg: it's a car, it isn't too complicated for someone to understand, well maybe for someone like me you on the other hand would need the lesson I am sure.

Insignificant? :bowrofl: Whatever you say, since "this board has gone downhill" and all. I took you off awhile ago because I wanted another dumb ass to laugh at and you and the op fit the bill nicely.You only impress yourself with your cuts. Most people accept that we are different then you and I thank God that I don't follow in your footsteps. If you really were that great you would own an AMG. Wannabee.

JDLM
2011-01-23, 08:04 PM
You only impress yourself with your cuts. Most people accept that we are different then you and I thank God that I don't follow in your footsteps. If you really were that great you would own an AMG. Wannabee.

I think you are trying way too hard to even muster up and insult. It is really evident. You are the one that wanted to come in here and come play capt. save a ho for the OP with your weak ass insults.

AMG? :lolg: Great suggestion from someone that owns a Mustang, I wouldn't ever come to you for car advice. I picked and ordered the car that I wanted and don't have any regrets w/ the choice I made.

turboeater
2011-01-23, 09:16 PM
I think you are trying way too hard to even muster up and insult. It is really evident. You are the one that wanted to come in here and come play capt. save a ho for the OP with your weak ass insults.

AMG? :lolg: Great suggestion from someone that owns a Mustang, I wouldn't ever come to you for car advice. I picked and ordered the car that I wanted and don't have any regrets w/ the choice I made.My brother owns one as well as a ferrari 360. I am just sick and tired of people who in some way think they are better then others when all they do is copy and post other people's original work. Try to be an originator instead of a copy and paste cat. By they way, when I get done with the mustang it will have more in it then your car and will definitely have a better sense of style.

JDLM
2011-01-23, 09:27 PM
My brother owns one as well as a ferrari 360. I am just sick and tired of people who in some way think they are better then others when all they do is copy and post other people's original work. Try to be an originator instead of a copy and paste cat. By they way, when I get done with the mustang it will have more in it then your car and will definitely have a better sense of style.

I wouldn't ever talk about my car in the same breath or sentence as a Mustang, I am sorry that you want to "compare" the two together but whatever makes you sleep better at night :thumbsup: I never claimed to be anything you just want to assume stupid shit as always. Why not go jump on everyone else that posted similar opinions on the aforementioned car, I don't see your weak ass attempts at an insult towards them because for some reason like a huge faggot have a hard on for me.

OMG!! Horsepower and street racing :hrm: give me a break, I really don't care what your car will be able to do vs my car, re-read the 1st statement I made.

You post like a fucking moron and make all these "kill" posts and threads of a fucking mustang and whatever else you feel the need to have a circle jerk over, I post however the hell I want to post albeit "news" or what not, if you don't like it don't read it (it is a 2 way street)

SlowTA
2011-01-23, 09:31 PM
My brother owns one as well as a ferrari 360. I am just sick and tired of people who in some way think they are better then others when all they do is copy and post other people's original work. Try to be an originator instead of a copy and paste cat. By they way, when I get done with the mustang it will have more in it then your car and will definitely have a better sense of style.

And it will still be a hacked together belton fox? Why do you take your own advice old man.:thumbsup:

turboeater
2011-01-23, 09:38 PM
And will still be a hacked together belton fox? Why do you take your own advice old man.:thumbsup:Old man? Hmmm. That hurts. You and jdlm sleeping together again? Hacked up? Maybe maybe not but I have a lot more knowlege and ability then you or your moronic friend have. I never wanted to race his low life crappy bmw just made a point it will have more money in it and will be more admired then little dicks car. I came out a few times last year to "race" but it's not as attractive as it used to be. The mustang will be put in some car shows. I don't know if anyone has car shows for bmw fags.

turboeater
2011-01-23, 09:40 PM
I wouldn't ever talk about my car in the same breath or sentence as a Mustang, I am sorry that you want to "compare" the two together but whatever makes you sleep better at night :thumbsup: I never claimed to be anything you just want to assume stupid shit as always. Why not go jump on everyone else that posted similar opinions on the aforementioned car, I don't see your weak ass attempts at an insult towards them because for some reason like a huge faggot have a hard on for me.

OMG!! Horsepower and street racing :hrm: give me a break, I really don't care what your car will be able to do vs my car, re-read the 1st statement I made.

You post like a fucking moron and make all these "kill" posts and threads of a fucking mustang and whatever else you feel the need to have a circle jerk over, I post however the hell I want to post albeit "news" or what not, if you don't like it don't read it (it is a 2 way street)What an aristocrat.

Mantooth
2011-01-23, 09:41 PM
Old man? Hmmm. That hurts. You and jdlm sleeping together again? Hacked up? Maybe maybe not but I have a lot more knowlege and ability then you or your moronic friend have. I never wanted to race his low life crappy bmw just made a point it will have more money in it and will be more admired then little dicks car. I came out a few times last year to "race" but it's not as attractive as it used to be. The mustang will be put in some car shows. I don't know if anyone has car shows for bmw fags.

LOL WAT?

JDLM
2011-01-23, 09:43 PM
Old man? Hmmm. That hurts. You and jdlm sleeping together again? Hacked up? Maybe maybe not but I have a lot more knowlege and ability then you or your moronic friend have. I never wanted to race his low life crappy bmw just made a point it will have more money in it and will be more admired then little dicks car. I came out a few times last year to "race" but it's not as attractive as it used to be. The mustang will be put in some car shows. I don't know if anyone has car shows for bmw fags.

Ahhhh did someone hit a nerve? Truth hurts that you are an old man, I am shocked you can even use a computer.

You mentioned car shows for the BMW brand? Well considering that I am in the BMW Car Club of America and get invited by the KC Porsche Club, KC Mini Club etc.. to go to "shows" I think that there is some sort of cult following, I mean I am not an expert :lol: I did car shows about 11 years ago and really don't see the point to them, I have my trophies and am contempt w/ my car without having to dumb money into it and it is far from "crappy"

turboeater
2011-01-23, 09:43 PM
LOL WAT?
Oh, I know they do but they are wannabees. They want a Mercedes but can't afford it so they have a bmw because in their mind it makes them a better person. Not.

turboeater
2011-01-23, 09:44 PM
Ahhhh did someone hit a nerve? Truth hurts that you are an old man, I am shocked you can even use a computer.

You mentioned car shows for the BMW brand? Well considering that I am in the BMW Car Club of America and get invited by the KC Porsche Club, KC Mini Club etc.. to go to "shows" I think that there is some sort of cult following, I mean I am not an expert :lol: I did car shows about 11 years ago and really don't see the point to them, I have my trophies and am contempt w/ my car without having to dumb money into it and it is far from "crappy"You are contempt with your car?:lolg:

turboeater
2011-01-23, 09:45 PM
Bmw owners cornered the market on plaid shorts.

JDLM
2011-01-23, 09:46 PM
Oh, I know they do but they are wannabees. They want a Mercedes but can't afford it so they have a bmw because in their mind it makes them a better person. Not.

:|

I like how someone who isn't an owner of any of the cars that you keep trying to compare are trying to start some sort of "tuner war"

The cars are a like in a lot of ways and each owner takes pride in owning one so why is some redneck ass mustang owner even talking about them? That is what I am confused about:confused:

Bmw owners cornered the market on plaid shorts.

Yeah that is me I rock the plaid

You are contempt with your car?:lolg:

Sure :leaving: I am not like you and run my mouth on a public forum of my "plans" or "goals" for the car. ;)

Mantooth
2011-01-23, 09:46 PM
Oh, I know they do but they are wannabees. They want a Mercedes but can't afford it so they have a bmw because in their mind it makes them a better person. Not.BMWs are drivers cars. Mercedes are not, IMO.

turboeater
2011-01-23, 09:47 PM
BMWs are drivers cars. Mercedes are not, IMO.
Huh?:mrgreen:

JDLM
2011-01-23, 09:49 PM
BMWs are drivers cars. Mercedes are not, IMO.

Huh?:mrgreen:

That was coming from a Mercedes AMG owner btw :lolg:

I have drove Wes's car and it is a totally different experience and feel from mine it was evident.

turboeater
2011-01-23, 10:19 PM
That was coming from a Mercedes AMG owner btw :lolg:

I have drove Wes's car and it is a totally different experience and feel from mine it was evident.So how did it feel to have his wheel in your little itty bitty hands? You are such a putz. I don't care if we have different preferences or whatever, makes no difference to me. You guys like to attack people because you don't get their point. I don't dog on the big rim small tire lowered to the crotch cars that you like. It's your right. Give the same allowance to others.

JDLM
2011-01-23, 10:27 PM
So how did it feel to have his wheel in your little itty bitty hands? You are such a putz. I don't care if we have different preferences or whatever, makes no difference to me. You guys like to attack people because you don't get their point. I don't dog on the big rim small tire lowered to the crotch cars that you like. It's your right. Give the same allowance to others.

keep trying

SlowTA
2011-01-23, 10:27 PM

Well you would be right except for the fact that I have no idea who he is. So why don't you scuttle on back down to the garage and finish your precious hack job of a fox so it will run before your age takes you.

freekwonder
2011-01-23, 10:31 PM
So how did it feel to have his wheel in your little itty bitty hands? You are such a putz. I don't care if we have different preferences or whatever, makes no difference to me. You guys like to attack people because you don't get their point. I don't dog on the big rim small tire lowered to the crotch cars that you like. It's your right. Give the same allowance to others.

Translation = "MOMMY, somebody is picking on me on the internet....Call their Mom tell her to make them stop......."

little bitch.

JDLM
2011-01-23, 10:33 PM
Translation = "MOMMY, somebody is picking on me on the internet....Call their Mom tell her to make them stop......."

little bitch.

He will end up getting a name change again and then making a post apologizing to his wife about how big of a mistake he made street racing and being an all around idiot.

Turboed4
2011-01-23, 10:33 PM
what in the fuck is going on here you guys are going to give him a heart attack. god dammit why the fuck cant you guys just get along. and jdml IMO ford beats bmw. altenators housed in coolant wtfe.

JDLM
2011-01-23, 10:35 PM
what in the fuck is going on here you guys are going to give him a heart attack. god dammit why the fuck cant you guys just get along. and jdml IMO ford beats bmw. altenators housed in coolant wtfe.

Cool....

I am going to go compare a Murciélago with a Pinto I will be right back. I mean it is all relative right it is a car? There are positives and negatives to every car, at least compare my car with something 1/2 way comparable not a pile of parts in some garage.

turboeater
2011-01-23, 10:36 PM

little bitch.Really? You have the absolute belton car. POS

freekwonder
2011-01-23, 10:37 PM
He will end up getting a name change again and then making a post apologizing to his wife about how big of a mistake he made street racing and being an all around idiot.

What was his original name?

As for the OP, not my style and I would never do it to a car, but I can respect the work it took. Any better shots of the engine, how the fuck did they shoe horn that thing in there.

JDLM
Really? You have the absolute belton car. POS

Like your car his is also a project and doesn't reflect a finished project in the slightest :lolg:

turboeater
I don't care they are ethugs and really are an embarrassement to men in general.

turboeater
2011-01-23, 10:38 PM
Like your car his is also a project and doesn't reflect a finished project in the slightest :lolg:you guys must share a jacuzzi.

JDLM
2011-01-23, 10:39 PM
I don't care they are ethugs and really are an embarrassement to men in general.

A what?

Are you trying to spell embarrassment ?

Crying like a bitch suits you

you guys must share a jacuzzi.

Didn't you mention come backs earlier? This is pathetic.

turboeater
2011-01-23, 10:40 PM
What was his original name?

As for the OP, not my style and I would never do it to a car, but I can respect the work it took. Any better shots of the engine, how the fuck did they shoe horn that thing in there.ON Lloyd. Or Lloydie to my wife and family.

turboeater
2011-01-23, 10:41 PM
A what?

Didn't you mention come backs earlier? This is pathetic.contempt with your car?:lolg::lolg::lolg:douche

freekwonder
Really? You have the absolute belton car. POS

Which one the Datsun or the Cube? Or wait am I suppose to try and make fun of you some more because you don't like my project. :cry: Let me go call my mom real quick lol.

JDLM
ON Lloyd. Or Lloydie to my wife and family.

the geriatric one to the rest of KCSR

So when does the next whining and crying post get made? You going to cry like a bitch to your wife again on all of KCSR?

turboeater
A what?

Didn't you mention come backs earlier? This is pathetic.I just figured you guys were like a bunch of bananas

JDLM
2011-01-23, 10:43 PM
Which one the Datsun or the Cube? Or wait am I suppose to try and make fun of you some more because you don't like my project. :cry: Let me go call my mom real quick lol.

You better go make a post and cry to your wife/mother/kid I mean it would be the smart thing to do.

Scooby24
2011-01-23, 10:43 PM
boy! this thread sucks!!!!!