PDA

View Full Version : Lap Attack Video

05SRT
2011-02-20, 10:25 PM
Well here you go. Raw footage straight off the camera. To lazy to edit something fancy or something. Set a track record today. 1:13.5

If you want to skip cold tires and cold brakes skip to about 2 minutes.

Tires were cold as hell the first couple laps.

JeH7Fv_FVUk

And obviously i was doing some experimenting on a few laps to see what worked and didn't.

This is when i had a passenger. So i was running with an extra 260 lbs.

Brick.
2011-02-20, 11:08 PM
Didn't watch all of it, but damn that looks fun.

early93viper
2011-02-20, 11:17 PM
Nice Driving :thumbsup:

That's the tightest track I have ever seen. Is that a go-kart track? Those barriers didn't look like they where for cars.

05SRT
2011-02-20, 11:28 PM
Nice Driving :thumbsup:

That's the tightest track I have ever seen. Is that a go-kart track? Those barriers didn't look like they where for cars.

Thanks. This track is teaching me a lot about connecting turns and the fast way through them. And i still have a ton of room to improve. I did however set the FWD track record today.

Yeah it was built to try to get national level go karts here. Well turns out that they can run cars on it. So now they run cars, karts, supercross (motards), scooters, and it turned out to be a pretty killer drift track. Its an absolute blast to drive. And its slow enough with plenty of run off not much chance of doing any life ending damage or wrecks.

snm95ls
2011-02-20, 11:30 PM
Looks like a blast sir.

NachO_SRT
2011-02-21, 10:09 AM
Watched it all - Needs more rear swaybar! Looks good, are you trail braking at all? Looks like you could get that ass end to rotate a little faster with a stiffer rear sway setting and some trail braking.

She looks on point in the quick transitions, dunno if it was video but I think I hear the tell tale PCV whistle - Check it and your check valve.

I can't wait to get mine on the track again. I might do some autoX with it for fun this year.

I'm guessing you like the new steering rack? - Thoughts on it?

NachO