PDA

View Full Version : My house for sale in Omaha--completely renovated

biggerandbetter
2011-06-03, 01:01 PM
We are selling our house, and I know there are people on here who live in Omaha. Let me know if you have any questions at all. It has been completely renovated by me in the last year. Brand new kitchen, bathroom, flooring throughout the home, windows, roof, trim, doors, etc. Huge lot and an oversized 2 car garage. Close to shopping and resteraunts.

http://searchne.npdodge.com/index.cfm?action=listing_detail&property_id=21106315&searchkey=566d0198-07fc-f87e-f222-56bfe4706040&npp=20&sr=1

djquik1
2011-06-16, 10:00 AM
I like what you did with the Kitchen and Bathroom

biggerandbetter
2011-06-16, 01:01 PM
Thank you sir. That was the first area of the house I did. I wish I would have taken the nasty before pictures of the junk that was in there. There were no counters on the open wall, no dishwasher, nasty white built in cabinets, and a double thick adhesive floor. The wall with the cutout was solid.

I reinforced the end, and framed out the hole to create the breakfast bar and open it up. I scored on the brand new cabinets, and got them all for under 500 bucks. There was a guy who but a semi-load of solid maple cabinets for his rental properties and didnt use them all. He put them on cl for cheap and I went that day and picked out all of the ones I wanted. The granite was a remnant I picked up and had cut, but installed myself. I thought the slate worked well with it, so went ahead with that. I wish I would have gone with bamboo for the floor there, like I did in the entry, but oh well.

This was my first remodel experience(Im only 23) and Im very happy with how well everything has turned out. It just took time and patience.

dtheo
2011-06-16, 05:01 PM
What is npdodge charging these days to list? 7%?

biggerandbetter
2011-06-17, 08:05 AM
np dodge is uaually 6, I have it listed with prudential at a bit lower. I just dont like their site

05_cobalt
2011-07-08, 02:46 AM
hey you live down the road from me... kinda haha im off 99th and fort

esp4life
2011-07-10, 10:09 AM
is that a waterfall faucet in the bathroom? if so, how do you like it?

ps- great job on the renovations!

biggerandbetter
2011-07-11, 11:23 AM
yeah it is a waterfall faucet. I do like it, however it was tricky to get the hot water side to work right. It seemed to want to flow slow on the hot side. I took it off and adjusted it and it works better now. Thanks for the compliments :-)