PDA

View Full Version : The Legends Dining

bryon123456789
2011-06-12, 09:43 PM
I want to know what Kcsr would suggest to eat at the legends. I am taking the fiance out for her birthday and we want to eat somewhere then go to Dave and Busters for some games. We have ate at Dave and Busters just thought something else might be a little better. We like the food but where curious on trying something new. any help would be great, thank you.

cbryant1990
2011-06-12, 09:59 PM
Cheeseburger in Paradise is pretty good.

It all really depends of what kind of dining you are looking for.

peckergnat
2011-06-12, 10:30 PM
It really hurts to say this because its a chain restaraunt, but............. Famous Dave's is some damn good BBQ. If thats your craving.

tim_ws6
2011-06-12, 11:00 PM
Famous daves is good, jazz is awesome (especially if you like seafood), and yard house is my personal favorite

AceTactics
2011-06-13, 09:54 AM
Go to longhorn and both of you get the fire-grilled t-bone. You'll thank me later.

bryon123456789
2011-06-13, 07:04 PM
okay seafood is out. I like it but it's a no go with her. These are all very good options i will write them down and give her a choice. Thank you guys for help.

shonuff
2011-06-14, 03:24 PM
We went to Carino's Italian Restaurant over the weekend...3rd time going out there with no issues. They have family plates that feed 2-3 people and include a side salad that were reasonably priced. We had the lasagna, it was tasty!

http://www.carinos.com/page/home

bryon123456789
2011-06-14, 07:52 PM
Thank you! her favorite food is pasta. Is it kind of like an Olive Garden?

tim_ws6
2011-06-14, 11:46 PM
Thank you! her favorite food is pasta. Is it kind of like an Olive Garden?

No not really, but in a good way.

bryon123456789
2011-06-16, 05:27 PM
No not really, but in a good way.

Haha well im giving the idea to her now. we will see what she says.

V-dubbin
2011-06-18, 05:21 PM
Yard House!

jwdb1fish
2011-06-18, 11:11 PM
Yard House!

I like the way you think :)

To the OP- Shoot me a PM if you choose to stop in and I will make sure everything is perfect for your special occasion.

Cheers! - JW

V-dubbin
2011-06-19, 07:26 PM
Can I stop in and get a free lunch? :)

jwdb1fish
2011-06-19, 08:08 PM
Can I stop in and get a free lunch? :)

PM me when you are headed out and I will arrange your free meal!

V-dubbin
2011-06-20, 01:36 AM

PM me your number. Probably come out this Thursday!

Mrs.T-WRX
2011-06-20, 09:41 PM
Yard House is exceptionally yummy. Little bit pricey, but I think it's worth it (I'll totally pay a lot for food). They also have a LOT of variety so it's nice for all parties involved. And I don't know how you feel about beer....but they have LOTS of magically delicious beer on tap. Very cool place.

Stix is pretty decent - they have pretty good sushi also. Japanese food is one of my favorites, so I'm a sucker for these types of places.

jwdb1fish
2011-06-21, 11:09 AM

:ryan:

I like how you are wanting free food, yet struggle to follow a simple set of directions that will land said free food.

I will be there all day on Thursday so just ask for me when you get in :cheers:

Yard House is exceptionally yummy. Little bit pricey, but I think it's worth it (I'll totally pay a lot for food). They also have a LOT of variety so it's nice for all parties involved. And I don't know how you feel about beer....but they have LOTS of magically delicious beer on tap. Very cool place.

Thanks for the kind words!

Please say hi next time you are in. Nobody from the board ever stops by.....

-JW

Hibidi-Shibidi
2011-06-21, 11:53 AM
I've always wanted to go to Yardhouse, but JW doesn't like me and I feel like it would just be an uncomfortable experience.

jwdb1fish
2011-06-21, 01:15 PM
I've always wanted to go to Yardhouse, but JW doesn't like me and I feel like it would just be an uncomfortable experience.

I don't even know you man. Although I guess I have taken Dils side of things in an argument ar two. My apologies if I took it too far.

Stop in and I'll have a half-yard of cold beer with your name on it.

Mrs.T-WRX
2011-06-22, 08:22 AM

I like how you are wanting free food, yet struggle to follow a simple set of directions that will land said free food.

I will be there all day on Thursday so just ask for me when you get in :cheers:

Thanks for the kind words!

Please say hi next time you are in. Nobody from the board ever stops by.....

-JW

Youre very welcome. I was pretty impressed. Had a good experience for sure.

Giddy Croissant
2011-06-22, 01:26 PM
I don't even know you man. Although I guess I have taken Dils side of things in an argument ar two. My apologies if I took it too far.

Stop in and I'll have a half-yard of cold beer with your name on it.

I like beer two... :cheers:

ItalionStallion888
2011-06-22, 04:38 PM
JW set things right (totally didn't even expect him to at all) when the wife and I had a horrible time at yard house.

buttonfly
2011-06-22, 08:57 PM
JW set things right (totally didn't even expect him to at all) when the wife and I had a horrible time at yard house.

Thats cuz JW is the man! Yard house rocks.........

jwdb1fish
2011-06-23, 03:51 PM

Lies.

And thanks to all for those kind words. We do our best every day!

I get $250 in gift
certificates to the YH each month as part of my salary. We live an hour away and rarely make it out. If anyone is ever headed this way let me know and I will hook you up!

KCzx2MO
2011-06-23, 11:35 PM
Is yard house the one kind of catty-corner from dave and busters? I don't get out there much but I seem to remember almost eating there...

Hyang
2011-06-25, 04:20 PM
Nobody mentioned Backfire! Ive ate there once, it was pretty good, and it's a pretty cool sight looking at all the choppers and stuff too.

Mrs.T-WRX
2011-07-09, 08:48 PM
Lies.

And thanks to all for those kind words. We do our best every day!

I get $250 in gift
certificates to the YH each month as part of my salary. We live an hour away and rarely make it out. If anyone is ever headed this way let me know and I will hook you up!

Just wanted to thank you on behalf of KCSubaru - we had very good service (she was very attentive and very sweet), and we had a great evening. The food was very good and we really appreciate your generocity. Thanks again!

GOHZIRA35
2011-09-07, 12:38 PM
I never heard of Yard House...I am always looking for new resturants.

Stix has great food in Legends.

For some of the best food in KC.... emchamas.com Brazilian Food. Not has pricey as Fogo de Chao and tastes a lot better. Close to the airport. Anytime I pick up somebody from MCI, I take them there.