View Full Version : Spiciest Food Places in KC

Scorpion34
2009-10-22, 01:49 AM
What restaurants makes the spiciest food in KC? Any type of food Mexican, Chinese, whatever.

kc4door
2009-10-22, 02:10 AM
Thai Place...you can order your food regular, medium, hot, and Thai Hot...and medium will make most people sweat.

bigbeckster
2009-10-22, 01:24 PM
Thai Place...you can order your food regular, medium, hot, and Thai Hot...and medium will make most people sweat.

Any Thai place. There use to be "Thai 2000" off Shawnee mission parkway. But It closed, a few years back. The only place I can think of is, the one off 87th right across the street from QT.

BuddyLee
2009-10-22, 02:37 PM

seconded. Order it Thai Hot and chase everything you eat with ice cream because your ass is gonna be on fire the next day. 87th street is my favorite location

huskerpower02
2009-10-22, 05:15 PM
Any Thai place. There use to be "Thai 2000" off Shawnee mission parkway. But It closed, a few years back. The only place I can think of is, the one off 87th right across the street from QT.

That place looked like a cesspool of disease and health code violations.

MidnightSpeed
2009-10-22, 05:36 PM
Agreed. I can normal handle 'hot' stuff, but Thai Place is just too f'n spicy for me!

I ordered VERY MILD and I took one bite and put my fork down.

Scorpion34
2009-10-23, 01:39 AM
Sounds like jus the challenge I'm looking for.

Immaculate
2009-10-24, 05:41 PM
Grinders has some seriously hot wings.

toolb0x
2009-10-25, 04:24 AM
Grinders has some seriously hot wings.

Oh my fuck. These are the hottest wings I have ever eaten. Ask to sample the sauce first on a toothpick to make sure you can handle it.

Truth, if you go to 87th street Thai Place get the mother in law beef, it's the best thing there. Get it Thai Hot. I loooove hot food. The more it hurts the better but this place's thai hot mother in law beef (which comes with chilies and such already in it by default) is just too hot for even me to consider ever ordering again. I ask now for it hot and i still sweat a bit.

Oh, also, don't forget to try their crab rangoon. Put's any Chinese place to shame.

toolb0x
2009-10-25, 04:25 AM
19YoaFYEQr8

jmc816
2009-10-25, 09:04 AM
Take a look at Thai Place's kitchen before you eat...

Thai Orchard is the best thai i've ever had. They are very polite clean, and serve WHITE meat chicken unlike thai place.

Fully-Loaded
2009-10-25, 09:47 AM
Thai Place is ridiculous. My first experience with burning asshole shits was the Pad Thai at what was supposed to be regular strength, and I'm known to practically guzzle the hottest salsas I can find. I don't think Thai Hot is the best idea.

Take a look at Thai Place's kitchen before you eat...

Thai Orchard is the best thai i've ever had. They are very polite clean, and serve WHITE meat chicken unlike thai place.

Odd you say that. I've never had a bad experience with Thai Place, be it the one downtown, westport, 87th street or the one in South OP.

And I always have gotten white meat chicken in my Pad Thai. Maybe you pissed somebody off?

Ryan D
2009-10-25, 02:30 PM
19YoaFYEQr8

That sauce is seriously ridiculous. I remember putting just a few drops on a philly there (thereby diluting it) and it was still just insane.

ferrari4ali
2009-10-25, 09:13 PM
19YoaFYEQr8
wtf??? milk and ranch during the challenge???

Ryan D
2009-10-25, 09:47 PM
wtf??? milk and ranch during the challenge???

It was a personal bet between friends. They probably negotiated it. Pretty high stakes for only 3 wings, but I probably would have puked it up.