2009-11-11, 09:46 PM
Below is a partial list of items the sale of which is not permitted on kcsr:
* Child pornography.
* Fireworks, including "safe and sane" fireworks, or any destructive devices or explosives.
* Controlled substances or illegal drugs, substances and items used to manufacture controlled substances and drug paraphernalia.
* Alcohol or tobacco products.
* Prescription drugs.
* Nonprescription drugs that make false or misleading treatment claims or treatment claims that require FDA approval.
* Blood, bodily fluids, body parts, corpses, cremated remains.
* Animal parts, blood, or fluids, unless you operate a legitimate stud/breeding service.
* Illegal telecommunications equipment, such as access cards, access card programmers and unloopers, or cable descramblers.
* Stolen property, or personal property with the serial number removed or altered.
* False identification cards, citizenship documents, or birth certificates.
* Counterfeit currency, coins and stamps, as well as equipment designed to make them.
* Counterfeit or knock-off brand name goods.
* Material that infringes copyright, such as warez, bootlegs (without consent of the band), etc. This includes video game systems that have been illegally modded.
* Airline tickets that restrict transfer.
* Used or rebuilt batteries, or batteries containing mercury.
* Bulk email or mailing lists that contain names, addresses, phone numbers, or other personal identifying information.
* Sexual services.
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.