View Full Version : Late Night Activities

D3VIL
2009-11-16, 03:12 AM
Hi guys. Im trying to find places that are open past 11/12ish that are not bars/clubs. I dont paticularly enjoy bars/clubs when im in the mood to just relax but not be at home. I know starbox closes at 11, and the only good place i've found is Dave&Busters which i quite enjoy and its open till 2a.m.

Im in the OverlandPark area and i dont mind driving to distant places as long as i dont get shot at those places lol

And another thing i like to add is that i love cruising around the streets and enjoying my z28 when im not in the mood to go home and was wanting inputs on places that you guys enjoy cruising at, prefairbly places with fewer cops around. I know the forum members do alot of gatherings and i assume they cruise at different spots so any inputs would be greatly appretiate it.

Thank You in advance

D3VIL
2009-11-17, 02:49 AM
32views and no replys? Where do you guys usually go after 12 if you dont feel like going back home yet.

And where are some cool places that you guys enjoy cruising at with your cars?

jetpilot106
2009-11-17, 10:34 AM
The cruising scene has kind of went to shit in this area. I would say their isn't much to do unless you hit up a small bar or a club.

Ksomm03
2009-12-05, 04:09 PM
Ihop. hahah. Open 24 Hours:)

Digital
2009-12-06, 03:11 AM
Dunno if anyone works days or what ever but I'm currently looking for a job and have a bad habit of being up late.
If anyone wants to get together near kansas city every now and then for a late night cruise around town or a D&B outing I would be down.

jetpilot106
2009-12-06, 11:30 AM
You go one hell of a set up on that mustang lol.

Digital
2009-12-06, 12:12 PM
You go one hell of a set up on that mustang lol.

Thank you sir.. Now I beg to ask the question.. Wanna cruise? =)

jetpilot106
2009-12-07, 02:28 PM
I havent been up to date on the popular spots. I would if I knew where to cruise.

Digital
2009-12-07, 03:21 PM
I havent been up to date on the popular spots. I would if I knew where to cruise.

I wouldent mind going through the city and around the strips or what ever, make a little map on google earth or freelance it. Doesnt matter to me.

jetpilot106
2009-12-08, 01:26 AM
Hell I couldnt tell yeah where 2 go. I havent really cruised since north oak was the hot spot. lol

Digital
2009-12-08, 03:45 AM
Hell I couldnt tell yeah where 2 go. I havent really cruised since north oak was the hot spot. lol

Another lonely night goes by and no cruising.. sigh.. =( I had to cruise by myself to taco bell earlier =P

andrew913
2009-12-08, 12:30 PM
anyone live by legends that wants to cruise with a mustang an camaro??

cbryant1990
2009-12-08, 01:26 PM
I hear mission road is some nice driving. Nice twisty roads. Im up for a cruise once i get the Conquest up and running in a couple weeks. :cheers:

Digital
2009-12-08, 03:23 PM
anyone live by legends that wants to cruise with a mustang an camaro??

I dunno the area but im in riverside and wouldent mind driving 30 min or so to get to a cruise spot

jetpilot106
2009-12-08, 05:00 PM
I hear mission road is some nice driving. Nice twisty roads. Im up for a cruise once i get the Conquest up and running in a couple weeks. :cheers:

Conquest I haven't seen one of those since my old man got rid of his like 17 years ago.:thumbsup:

cbryant1990
2009-12-09, 10:58 AM
Conquest I haven't seen one of those since my old man got rid of his like 17 years ago.:thumbsup:

I absolutely love it. I cant wait to get some seat time in it. :cheers:

jetpilot106
2009-12-10, 10:45 PM
Whats wrong with it?

cbryant1990
2009-12-11, 02:06 AM
Whats wrong with it?

Just some minor things. Tires, windshield, and the exhaust mani gasket leaks so im only pushin about 7psi.

Digital
2009-12-11, 03:05 AM
Just some minor things. Tires, windshield, and the exhaust mani gasket leaks so im only pushin about 7psi.

Get some tires son, you only need 7psi to drive in the snow right? Not like you're gonna race the ice.
CRUISE!!!!!!!!! God I wanna cruise so bad, damn your snow.
Back home we have 3+ meets a week, and that's just mustang ones, then cruises every month.
This place is like closed for business soon as shit gets below 32*s.

cbryant1990
2009-12-11, 11:42 AM
Get some tires son, you only need 7psi to drive in the snow right? Not like you're gonna race the ice.
Back home we have 3+ meets a week, and that's just mustang ones, then cruises every month.

Well the car runs like shit since stock it should push 10psi. lol

Adil R.
2009-12-11, 06:18 PM
I haven't cruised since high school. Unless you count riding my bike for a few hours but that is a lot more fun than driving a car.

cbryant1990
2009-12-13, 09:42 AM

Great news every, The conquest will be up and running by next weekend, so if we want to get a cruise organized we should start planning in the next few days.
:cheers:

b20teg
2009-12-13, 11:08 AM

I know where you can get a windshield for $30, just gotta come cut it off yourself.

Digital
2009-12-13, 11:22 AM
Great news every, The conquest will be up and running by next weekend, so if we want to get a cruise organized we should start planning in the next few days.

Woot Woot I'm down. I'm sure we can find some others that are good to good to go too. It'll be warmer this week too.

cbryant1990
2009-12-13, 11:48 AM
Woot Woot I'm down. I'm sure we can find some others that are good to good to go too. It'll be warmer this week too.

K5 in Kansas is also some great driving. I will start checking out some routes we can take. Where is everyone located? I live in Raymore, we need a good central meeting spot. :cheers:

Edit: If anyone knows of good cruising routes, feel free to chime in.

cbryant1990
2009-12-13, 03:12 PM
i have a route picked out for a good cruise, its a couple hours driving time. i can figure out how to show the map on google maps, but here are the directions:

Start at 150&state line, go down holmes to 58 in belton, take 58 out to Strausburg, go north on state hwy E to 50 hwy in lone jack, go west a couple miles to buckner tarsney rd, take that north to truman rd, go west and do that little loop, head south on 7hwy to ligget rd, head west on that untill it turns into woods chappel rd, that then turns into gregory, then south on lees summit rd, then end at the chipman shopping center. thatll be a good couple hours of driving.

Digital
2009-12-13, 05:57 PM
i have a route picked out for a good cruise, its a couple hours driving time. i can figure out how to show the map on google maps, but here are the directions:

Start at 150&state line, go down holmes to 58 in belton, take 58 out to Strausburg, go north on state hwy E to 50 hwy in lone jack, go west a couple miles to buckner tarsney rd, take that north to truman rd, go west and do that little loop, head south on 7hwy to ligget rd, head west on that untill it turns into woods chappel rd, that then turns into gregory, then south on lees summit rd, then end at the chipman shopping center. thatll be a good couple hours of driving.

im in riverside. down to meet near starting spot.
I think you should make the starting spot like a parking lot with decent lighting and then end it in a central location once we have like 4-5 people down to go.

cbryant1990
2009-12-14, 12:16 AM
im in riverside. down to meet near starting spot.
I think you should make the starting spot like a parking lot with decent lighting and then end it in a central location once we have like 4-5 people down to go.

we can meet in lees summit, just LMK. both current start and ed points are well lit parking lots . :cheers: