View Full Version : Dell Inspiron 1720, Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB Ram, XP Pro or 7, Blu Ray burner , Mint

MartialArtist
2009-11-20, 04:12 PM
I'm in MN right now for business, but want to sell an extremely nice Dell laptop to someone that will use it. We bought it for our business partner, but said he was too old to understand all the high tech stuff, so we got him a smaller dell netbook. This laptop has been powered on about 8 times only and barely used. Only to test Windows 7 and watch a few videos to test out the screen.

I'm asking $850 (knocked $100 off and this laptop sells for over a grand on ebay) and will ship this for $10 to members of KCSR only.

The screen is extremely nice with NO SCRATCHES. I pride myself on taking care of my electronics, so there's never dust pile ups or anything. I have computers from 9 years ago that looks new from day one.

See pics of the laptop here (pics don't do this laptop justice): http://capitalcreationgroup.com/pics/ (http://capitalcreationgroup.com/pics/)

What's included:

Original user's manuals.

90 Watt AC Adapter

Windows Vista Ultimate CD

Dell Resource DVD with all drivers and also all the original software CDs that came with the laptop.

Roxio Creator 10 Premiere Blu-Ray

Media Direct for Blu-Ray

Extra Hard Drive Caddy for you to install a second HDD (I purchased this separate)

Free Microsoft Optical Mobile Mouse

Free Laptop Cooler

Brand new carrying case which I'm throwing in for free as well.

Operating System:

This laptop came with Windows Vista Ultimate which sucks crap, so I will load either XP Pro or Windows 7 for you, just let me know.

Here's the full SPEC on the laptop:

Intel Core 2 Duo T8300 (2.4GHz, 800Mhz, 3M L2 Cache)

Jet Black Color with Matte Finish (Top cover)

4GB, DDR2, 667MHz 2 Dimm

High Resolution, glossy widescreen 17.0 inch display (1920 x 1200) (Full HD)

256MB NVIDIA GeForce Go 8600

250G 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive

Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit Edition (What came with the laptop)

Integrated 10/100 Network Cardand Modem, for Inspiron

2X BluRay Drive (burns BR/CDR/DVDR/DVDRW)

Integrated Sound Blaster Audigy

Intel 4965AGN Wireless-N Mini Card

Integrated 2.0M Pixel Webcam

85 WHr 9-cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery, Inspiron 1720

Dell Wireless 355 Bluetooth Mod

ExpressCard slot (ExpressCard/34 and Express Card/54)

5-in-1 media card reader

VGA out

Mic/Headphone connectors

IEEE-1394 (FireWire)

Five USB 2.0 ports

S-Video Out

Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX

Phone (modem)

PM me with any questions and really hope someone buys this and use it. It's just sitting stored away. :cheers:

MartialArtist
2009-11-21, 01:51 AM
Make me some offers too, really would like for someone to make use of this.