View Full Version : Free pallets

Spoolin4Door
2009-11-30, 10:30 AM
If anyone wants any pallets just let me know. I've got a few hundred here at work that I'm willing to part with for free if you can come and get them.

Most are 48x40 but I do have some smaller ones and some larger ones.

Located downtown, pm me if interested.

sum12nv
2009-11-30, 09:08 PM
You might want to check around if you even want to mess with it but pallet company's will normally pay around a $1-$2 for each good pallet. We have a guy that comes around once a month at my work and gives us $1 for every 4 way pallet and hauls off all the rest for free but this is in Topeka.

Kyle H
2009-11-30, 11:39 PM
You might want to check around if you even want to mess with it but pallet company's will normally pay around a $1-$2 for each good pallet. We have a guy that comes around once a month at my work and gives us $1 for every 4 way pallet and hauls off all the rest for free but this is in Topeka.

Same but were in Lawrence.

Spoolin4Door
2009-12-01, 11:46 AM
I've found places that will buy them, but they want us to haul it and that's not happening. I just want my warehouse space back. If you guys know anyone who will pick them up, even for free, any contact info would be nice.

AlphaGod
2009-12-01, 01:36 PM
well if ud like to ship them to iraq we could use some more over here in our motorpool lol