View Full Version : delete

sexy_honda_2007
2009-12-04, 06:41 PM
delete

gsr sleeper 08
2009-12-05, 06:23 PM
I TRADED FOR IT AND TO FIND OUT IT IS RED RINGED ( HARD DRIVE IS FRIED IN IT

im not going to start anything but this thing worked excellent.

sexy_honda_2007
2009-12-05, 10:13 PM
its funny how u post on almost all my shit.seriously u need to get a life,my threads have nothing to do with u.im posting shit to sell or trade , if i wanted to start shit id be bashing about it but im not . But you want to bring it up . Ya I waited outside while the system got hooked up to see if it worked.when i seen it it did have the xbox screen,i did not see it play.yes i traded because knowing nothing about systems i seen the main screen . i then left and took it to vintage stock when they hooked it up it was red ringing then took it to best buy to see what was wrong with it , they said the hard drive was fried that there are many tricks to get a system to boot up long enough to sike someone out,this situation was then talked with who i traded.but u want to get on my shit n post some b.s ill fill everyone in. but again im willin to deal with the loss and thats y im posting it all for sale.and im not about to screw someone over so yes the system has 3 red rings on it

sexy_honda_2007
2009-12-06, 05:09 PM
bump

gsr sleeper 08
2009-12-06, 05:29 PM
its funny how u post on almost all my shit.seriously u need to get a life,my threads have nothing to do with u.im posting shit to sell or trade , if i wanted to start shit id be bashing about it but im not . But you want to bring it up . Ya I waited outside while the system got hooked up to see if it worked.when i seen it it did have the xbox screen,i did not see it play.yes i traded because knowing nothing about systems i seen the main screen . i then left and took it to vintage stock when they hooked it up it was red ringing then took it to best buy to see what was wrong with it , they said the hard drive was fried that there are many tricks to get a system to boot up long enough to sike someone out,this situation was then talked with who i traded.but u want to get on my shit n post some b.s ill fill everyone in. but again im willin to deal with the loss and thats y im posting it all for sale.and im not about to screw someone over so yes the system has 3 red rings on it

haha your funny real funny,i need to get a life haha i have a life and a good job so maybe you need to get your shit straight and quit trading to make cash and get a paycheck.
i wasnt trying to start shit but you want to go there fine dont bash him bash me u think i am worried,lol
you dont have shit on me for one.
the only reason i said anything is because you are the one that is screwing over my good friend and i dont people that are out to screw someone over and you cant sit here and say you have not done that at all.
do you want me to go down the list?
my friend is a nice guy but i am the asshole and we have done alot of dealing with people on here and you know what i (we) have never done anybody wrong and if we have we work it out and make it rite and talk it out.
so you need to realize i was only making a statement and if you want to go to the next level lets do it.
so this is done if you got something to say say it if not then i wont post again on your posts.
have nice day

sexy_honda_2007
2009-12-06, 06:10 PM
funny how you think you know my life also =) ... if it does matter i do got a job mk thanks
.And trust me ive sold/traded/bought from people on here too for the past 2 years and never done anyone wrong.when i mention the xbox being fried he wants to bring up i fucked him over on the hood this n that , but never mentioned anything until i said the xbox was fucked.he didnt want the hood i would of traded back,he didnt want the car i would of gave the money back so dont say i fucked no one over. you say (we) have never done anybody wrong and if we have we work it out and make it rite and talk it out . . obviously not .

tevol1
2009-12-06, 06:18 PM
funny how you think you know my life also =) ... if it does matter i do got a job mk thanks
.And trust me ive sold/traded/bought from people on here too for the past 2 years and never done anyone wrong.when i mention the xbox being fried he wants to bring up i fucked him over on the hood this n that , but never mentioned anything until i said the xbox was fucked.he didnt want the hood i would of traded back,he didnt want the car i would of gave the money back so dont say i fucked no one over. you say (we) have never done anybody wrong and if we have we work it out and make it rite and talk it out . . obviously not .

Like I stated Im not worried about MONEY lol so If I think I got screwed I dont say anything about it I just go on.... YOU CAME IN MY HOUSE AND SEEN IT WORK SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.... There is NO way to fix the ring of death Temperarly so you can turn it on long enough to turn it on..... Thats why when I brought up about you screwing me on the car you never offered my money back you just denied it and made up excuses.... Same as the hood A PERFECT SHAPE CARBON HOOD WITH STRIPPED OUT HOLES.... But you ask why would someone bitch about holes being not the size they are suppose to be... GEEEE I wonder cause you Fuck carbonfiber up its not fixable..... But you do your part in being civil/honest on stuff... LOL

gsr sleeper 08
2009-12-06, 06:19 PM

because he was going to just put alot bigger bolt in there instead of being able to use the correct one.
you should of said hey there is 2 holes that are not the normal size its stripped.
and the car haha you know damn well it was a bad deal there you want to go there with that because you screwed him hard on the car deal and you know that.
lets see pull the tranny apart oh wow look there is part of the clutch here and the other part is missing,but wait i see how you try to shift down the road and grind and miss gears oopppps did i say that,lmfao.
the car does not look the same as when you use to have it trust me has a lot of hours and lots of new parts to make it look good now,
wait wait lets see maybe we can put some red rims on and say this car is pure jdm now.

sexy_honda_2007
2009-12-06, 06:24 PM
Like I stated Im not worried about MONEY lol so If I think I got screwed I dont say anything about it I just go on.... YOU CAME IN MY HOUSE AND SEEN IT WORK SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.... There is NO way to fix the ring of death Temperarly so you can turn it on long enough to turn it on..... Thats why when I brought up about you screwing me on the car you never offered my money back you just denied it and made up excuses.... Same as the hood A PERFECT SHAPE CARBON HOOD WITH STRIPPED OUT HOLES.... But you ask why would someone bitch about holes being not the size they are suppose to be... GEEEE I wonder cause you Fuck carbonfiber up its not fixable..... But you do your part in being civil/honest on stuff... LOL

best buy , vintage stock both said there was ways to get it to boot temp , i even looked it up online and it even says the same shit both stores said . i never offered your money back on the car ? when did you once say you want money back , you went from talking shit on another one of my post saying i screwed you on it then pmed me and said you were just mad that i didnt screw you over on it . and the hood , you act like i went and stripped it and traded with you lol , when i got the hood off here originally it came with 2 different size bolts . again you did not come to me and say oh i dont want the hood it has 2 different bolt sizes i want to trade back . again its kind of funny how your the only one i ever have issues with , you cant take responsiblity of your own fuck ups so you look for shit to throw back . again you are almost 10 years older then me , on kcsr arguing on a post

tevol1
2009-12-06, 06:37 PM
because he was going to just put alot bigger bolt in there instead of being able to use the correct one.
you should of said hey there is 2 holes that are not the normal size its stripped.
and the car haha you know damn well it was a bad deal there you want to go there with that because you screwed him hard on the car deal and you know that.
lets see pull the tranny apart oh wow look there is part of the clutch here and the other part is missing,but wait i see how you try to shift down the road and grind and miss gears oopppps did i say that,lmfao.
the car does not look the same as when you use to have it trust me has a lot of hours and lots of new parts to make it look good now,
wait wait lets see maybe we can put some red rims on and say this car is pure jdm now.

Jason just drop it dude she is stupid she dont get the point.....

I dont bitch about getting screwed on things because I just use money and fix it.... Shit if I was in you situation I wouldnt be bitching about a $100 Xbox360 I would just go buy another..... I gave you well over what this hood with STRIPPED out bolts was worth<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< SEE MY POINT............................................. .............

gsr sleeper 08
2009-12-06, 06:41 PM
again you are almost 10 years older then me , on kcsr arguing on a post

haha maybe you should stay off the grown up site then and go play with your little hot wheels.
age has nothing to do with it so you are ate up in the head.

lol
omfg you are almost 10years older than me and that means what?
NOT A DAMN THING IF YOU ARE BIG ENOUGH TO SELL SHIT AND TRYING TO SCREW PEOPLE THEN BE BIG ENOUGH TO TAKE THE HEAT THAT WILL COME BACK ON YOU.
but you have a nice nite go speed down the road and wooops miss second gear again.lol
and find someone thats going to help you out as cheap as he has.

gsr sleeper 08
2009-12-06, 06:43 PM
yah i am.
dont want her to get her gang on me,lol