View Full Version : laptop

turboranger91
2009-12-04, 09:32 PM
i've got a compaq presario v2000. used if for a long time, but one day, it just stopped working. it won't power on at all. could be something simple, or it could be shot. i don't know. i'd like to get $30 for it.

http://www.notebookreview.com/assets/2550.jpg

pj84
2009-12-05, 11:53 AM
you have a pm

pj84
2009-12-05, 04:53 PM
well thanks for wasting my father inlaws time for coming to look at a lap top with a fucked up key board and no power supply. you might want to tell whats reallys wrong with it instead of being shady

turboranger91
2009-12-05, 05:11 PM
well thanks for wasting my father inlaws time for coming to look at a lap top with a fucked up key board and no power supply. you might want to tell whats reallys wrong with it instead of being shady

It's a six year old $30 laptop. Were you expecting perfection?

Monteith
2009-12-05, 05:13 PM
It's a six year old $30 laptop. Were you expecting perfection?No shit. You already said that it doesn't work. :lolg:

turboranger91
2009-12-05, 05:22 PM
No shit. You already said that it doesn't work. :lolg:

It's missing the down arrow button, but you can still use it just fine. I had to buy an aftermarked charger a few years ago ( that I also use on another laptop because it's a universal one), that was not included with the sale. Where did I say I have a laptop and charger for sale? Come to find out, the guy only wanted it FOR the charger, so he didn't have to spend the money on a new charger for his.

pj84
2009-12-05, 05:24 PM
I understand it's an older laptop but when you sAy it just quit working that's what you expect to get. No were did you say it's missing the power cord and has a smashed keyboard. Kind of a dick move really but guess I should have expected that out of you.

turboranger91
2009-12-05, 05:47 PM
I understand it's an older laptop but when you sAy it just quit working that's what you expect to get. No were did you say it's missing the power cord and has a smashed keyboard. Kind of a dick move really but guess I should have expected that out of you.

The keyboard is not smashed. It's missing one key. And just what the hell do you mean you should have expected that from me?