View Full Version : Xbox 360 + 2 controllers, 20GB HD $200, accessories/games

e & a photography
2009-12-12, 05:37 AM
Have a like new Xbox 360 that I just don't use enough. This is a 20GB "Pro" model, comes with everything that was originally included with the console, all boxes, manuals, headset, etc., and a second controller.

This unit RROD'd earlier this year, and it has been used twice since I got it back (I just don't have time to game). It also comes with 1 month of Xbox Live Gold (MS sends you this to be nice while the box gets fixed). Hasn't been activated yet. I can provide all paperwork for the console repair on request. Both controllers are like new as well.

This console has not been modified in any way, and is legit for xbox live.

$200 for the console/2 controllers/hard drive/xbox live

I also have available separately the following:

$40 - HD DVD Drive with 6 movies and remote (Disturbia, Transformers, the Italian Job, THe Bourne Identity, the Bourne Supremacy, and King Kong). I am keeping the HDDVD/DVD combo movies - I have contemplated keeping this, as I know most would find it useless.. but there are TONS of cheap Hi Def movies out there.

Additionally:

$50 Rock Band setup (drums, guitar, mic, game), rarely used
$30 Guitar Hero II w/ original white wired guitar
$35 Guitar Hero III w/ original black wireless guitar
$5 Project Gotham Racing 3
$10 Project Gotham Racing 4

Unless you are making an offer on the whole setup, it is priced accordingly. All of this stuff is very well taken care of, and is almost identical to "new". All boxes, manuals, etc, are included for EVERYTHING listed. I've priced things to move quickly, so I'm pretty firm on pricing. I don't need any trades right now, just looking for a cash sale.

Any questions, PM me. Located in De Soto. I'll post pics in a day or two if it makes it to Craigslist. It's just a plain old xbox 360 system though :)