View Full Version : All New Members Please Click.....

(01hoe)
2008-04-08, 03:40 PM
Hi this is a service that i will now provide to all of you. If you have any questions on where to post things, questions, things for sale, or hell anything you would like to know i will be more then happy to help you out.

Call me a GPS guy for the site if you will. I can get ya to the correct section.

Just PM me any questions that i will help you out to my best of abilities. Or point you to the right person that can help you.

For instance this section is the New Member Introductions.

It is pretty self explanatory but to those that don't understand.

an example of an introduction. ( I'l use me )

HI my name is Jeff, I have a 2001 Dodge Intrepid R/T, also a 2007 Ninja 250 baby bike. I'm from the Kansas side and enjoy long walks on the beach and hitting on any single girl that is around me. I do put out but am picky to who i will " put out " too. I love the looks of your site, and i'm sure that i will love it here :mrgreen:

I hope that this will help all of you and will extend my service to anyone and all that need it.

:wave:

Another quick edit.

Other then a new member's thread in this section please try not too make a new thread in any other section until you are a level one. This is not a mandate but will help in knowing how to properly post and where to properly post.

Nothing Gay
2008-04-08, 04:15 PM
STICKY PLEASE :lolg: :lolg: :lolg:

(01hoe)
2008-04-08, 05:08 PM
:wave: I vote that this be a sticky.

I am using my 6000th post to ask of this :mrgreen:

Nothing Gay
2008-04-08, 05:15 PM
2067 now and joined 1 year ago on the 13th :lolg: Not bad :thumbsup:

babymobilss
2008-04-08, 05:56 PM
for the record it's "put out to" not too

(01hoe)
2008-04-08, 06:02 PM
for the record it's "put out to" not too

:lol2: Wrong.

To, Too, or Two?

To is a preposition which begins a prepositional phrase or an infinitive.

Too is an adverb meaning "excessively" or "also."

Two is a number. Many other words in English which reflect the number two are spelled with tw: twin, twice, between, tweezers, etc.

Examples: We went to a baseball game. (preposition)

We like to watch a good ball game. (infinitive)

We ate too much. (meaning "excessively")

I like baseball, too. (meaning "also")

Six divided by three is two. (number)

They own two Brittany spaniels. (number)

StormsAcommin
2008-04-09, 01:31 AM
:think:

(01hoe)
2008-04-09, 10:05 AM

:lol2:

It is not just because of you. This is an on going problem :cheers:

Yellow04CoolRod
2008-04-09, 12:54 PM

Don't listen to him, all of (01hoe)'s posts come from New Member Introductions. LMAO!

(01hoe)
2008-04-09, 02:54 PM

Don't listen to him, all of (01hoe)'s posts come from New Member Introductions. LMAO!

:skep:

Yellow04CoolRod
2008-04-09, 04:38 PM

Just kidding. Sorry man, you better listen to him or he is gonna whoop your ass. :thumbsup:

(01hoe)
2008-04-09, 04:46 PM

Just kidding. Sorry man, you better listen to him or he is gonna whoop your ass. :thumbsup:

No that was my i have no clue what your talking about face. I'm too big of a puss to beat anyone up :mrgreen:

Yellow04CoolRod
2008-04-09, 04:48 PM

No that was my i have no clue what your talking about face. I'm too big of a puss to beat anyone up :mrgreen:

Haha, I will do it for you buddy!

Kc_Boss_816
2008-04-13, 04:54 PM
:woot: 01hoe you a hoe :bewbies:

StormsAcommin
2008-04-13, 06:07 PM

I thought I made a pretty good introduction.

name, car, pics, plans. I had it all

(01hoe)
2008-04-14, 02:58 PM
:woot: 01hoe you a hoe :bewbies:

:lolg: I got your PM. Give me a day and il have something for ya.

I thought I made a pretty good introduction.

name, car, pics, plans. I had it all

Hey now i didnt say you had a bad one lol. You just dont like Garth Brooks. That hurt my feelings :mrgreen:

StormsAcommin
2008-04-14, 07:00 PM
lol, ok fair enough. I don't like Garth because my mom always listened to him when I was young, ALWAYS. It got a little old

babymobilss
2008-04-15, 11:45 PM
HAI GUYZ IM LOOKING FOR A MUSTANG HALP

(01hoe)
2008-04-16, 09:22 AM
HAI GUYZ IM LOOKING FOR A MUSTANG HALP

:lolg: Assssss hooooollleeee

Yellow04CoolRod
2008-07-31, 06:34 AM
:patriot:
IBNEWANDNOTKNOWWHATTODOPLEASEHELPHOE

(01hoe)
2008-07-31, 11:45 AM

slow day at the office today huh lol.

Yellow04CoolRod
2008-07-31, 11:52 AM

Just raising my post count is all...kinda same thing you do!!! :thumbsup:

Making sigs all day and shit!! lol

(01hoe)
2008-07-31, 11:53 AM

lol good luck catching up :mrgreen:

Yellow04CoolRod
2008-07-31, 11:55 AM

lol good luck catching up :mrgreen:

Atleast I am trying buddy!! :lolg:

KansasCityGT
2008-08-30, 07:22 PM
Simpsons did it.

(01hoe)
2008-09-02, 09:39 AM
Simpsons did it.

She is pregnent... Not mine though. Its ok. I watched TV

city_on_my_fitted
2008-09-21, 12:40 AM
:wave:

MeaganD
2008-10-04, 12:51 AM
Hello my name is Meagan im 28 F i drive a 2005 Chev Equinox. I live on the missouri side in Independence ...Im currently seperated heading tord a divorce no kids.... Looken or new friends and such... :wave:

Mantooth
2008-10-04, 12:53 AM
Hello my name is Meagan im 28 F i drive a 2005 Chev Equinox. I live on the missouri side in Independence ...Im currently seperated heading tord a divorce no kids.... Looken or new friends and such... :wave: Welcome to KCSR. Post a new welcome thread though, this is just the "read" section. :wave:

(01hoe)
2008-10-04, 09:12 AM
Hello my name is Meagan im 28 F i drive a 2005 Chev Equinox. I live on the missouri side in Independence ...Im currently seperated heading tord a divorce no kids.... Looken or new friends and such... :wave:

Whats up Meagan. Like what was said before make a new post so that all males on this site can ask for nudes and get the propper leg humping in. :lol2:

But for real welcome to the site. If you have any questions as far as making a Sig. ect p.m. me or just ask in here. :cheers:

Mantooth
2008-10-04, 12:31 PM

Whats up Meagan. Like what was said before make a new post so that all males on this site can ask for nudes and get the propper leg humping in. :lol2:

But for real welcome to the site. If you have any questions as far as making a Sig. ect p.m. me or just ask in here. :cheers: Well played sir. :lol2:

(01hoe)
2008-10-05, 04:30 PM

But for real welcome to the site. If you have any questions as far as making a Sig. ect p.m. me or just ask in here. :cheers: Well played sir. :lol2:

:mrgreen: Hence the name....

I am just that good :headbang:

Mantooth
2008-10-05, 04:32 PM

I am just that good :headbang: You are a scholar and a gentleman. :headbang:

Yellow04CoolRod
2008-10-15, 03:57 PM

I tought him all he knows nigga.

(01hoe)
2008-10-16, 12:16 AM

:lolg: I knew I had to get it from somwhere..

Yellow04CoolRod
2008-10-16, 06:05 AM

Yup, you are the hoe, I am the pimp! BITCH GOT MY MONEY?

(01hoe)
2008-10-16, 11:01 AM

:lol2: I never said I was good at getting the money.... Damn I guess it doesnt help that I dont charge anything for my services lol.

Yellow04CoolRod
2008-10-16, 01:44 PM

:lol2: I never said I was good at getting the money.... Damn I guess it doesnt help that I dont charge anything for my services lol.

True. Another free post for me!!!

Mantooth
2008-10-16, 02:10 PM

I tought him all he knows nigga. I you didn't teach him how to spell. :???:

Yellow04CoolRod
2008-10-16, 02:31 PM

Bitch. I kill you! I keed.

Mantooth
2008-10-16, 11:14 PM

Bitch. I kill you! I keed.lol and I even fucked it up. BB Pearl FTL :lol2:

(01hoe)
2008-10-17, 08:56 AM
lol and I even fucked it up. BB Pearl FTL :lol2:

:lolg: You should of done a bit of spell checking before making fun of someone else's spelling lol. Its ok this time

89civicsinkc
2008-12-17, 01:41 AM
It been a long time since I've posted anything of value. I was at UPS watching the Aerocharger get shipped internationally and have been lurking about asking pondering the potential of such a device.

My name is William and I drive a POS civic that hardly runs most of the time.

Yellow04CoolRod
2008-12-17, 01:46 PM
It been a long time since I've posted anything of value. I was at UPS watching the Aerocharger get shipped internationally and have been lurking about asking pondering the potential of such a device.

Nigger, are you high? You posted in the wrong thread...dip fuck.

JDLM
2008-12-17, 01:48 PM

reggin, are you high? You posted in the wrong thread...dip fuck. :lol2:

(01hoe)
2008-12-17, 02:16 PM

:lolg:

At least the right section. They are beginning to learn.

To William...

Please make a thread in this section introducing your self. If you have any questions on how this is done feel free to PM me and I will try to help you out.

Yellow04CoolRod
2008-12-17, 02:18 PM

:lolg:

At least the right section. They are beginning to learn.

To William...

Please make a thread in this section introducing your self. If you have any questions on how this is done feel free to PM me and I will try to help you out.

Well, you can't win them all right?

At least he can fucking type.

spect8r
2008-12-26, 01:14 PM
Hello. My name is Jim but my screen name is spect8r because of my liking of nascar. I have owned many bikes but the one I own now is a mint non-stock 82 KZ1000 LTD. I'm married and live in South Dakota, have two kids still living at home, two dogs and a cat. Anybody want one? Doesn't matter whether it's a kid or a pet. Stumbled on the site and have enjoyed what I've seen so far and hope to continue enjoying all the posts. Used to have a 14 second quarter mile 1968 VW which was my daily driver when I was back in High School. And yes, I built it myself.

JDLM
2008-12-26, 01:16 PM
Hello. My name is Jim but my screen name is spect8r because of my liking of nascar. I have owned many bikes but the one I own now is a mint non-stock 82 KZ1000 LTD. I'm married and live in South Dakota, have two kids still living at home, two dogs and a cat. Anybody want one? Doesn't matter whether it's a kid or a pet. Stumbled on the site and have enjoyed what I've seen so far and hope to continue enjoying all the posts. Used to have a 14 second quarter mile 1968 VW which was my daily driver when I was back in High School. And yes, I built it myself. Why not make a post for this intro instead of replying to a post on where/how to post.

spect8r
2008-12-26, 01:36 PM
Hello. My name is Jim but my screen name is spect8r because of my liking of nascar. I have owned many bikes but the one I own now is a mint non-stock 82 KZ1000 LTD. I'm married and live in South Dakota, have two kids still living at home, two dogs and a cat. Anybody want one? Doesn't matter whether it's a kid or a pet. Stumbled on the site and have enjoyed what I've seen so far and hope to continue enjoying all the posts. Used to have a 14 second quarter mile 1968 VW which was my daily driver when I was back in High School. And yes, I built it myself. Why not make a post for this intro instead of replying to a post on where/how to post.

I hit send before I realized what I'd done. I've already done what you suggested. Thanks.

SivicChk
2009-03-13, 08:03 PM
Hey What's up...New to this site i'm usually on KSA but I was told to check this out. I have a 2008 TW Civic Si 4dr

*Cheers!*

-Ash-

taufromlawrence
2009-03-13, 08:53 PM
Hey What's up...New to this site i'm usually on KSA but I was told to check this out. I have a 2008 TW Civic Si 4dr

*Cheers!*

-Ash-

Enjoy your brief stay on KCSR. :wave:

Mantooth
2009-03-13, 09:59 PM

*Cheers!*

-Ash-

Enjoy your brief stay on KCSR. :wave: :lolg:

Yellow04CoolRod
2009-03-18, 12:18 AM
Ahh..Fuck Salt.

supersayianjim
2009-04-21, 05:33 PM
Hi guys hows life going. my name is jim. iam a n.y.c. native. no kidz and i don't drink or smoke. my passion is import cars and japanese animie(and adult swim when it was good) and cnn, and knowing and studing the facts of everything. my weapon of choice is a 89 240sx(89,000 miles) brought it from ak last october. iam putting a rb20det motor in it next week(times are hard, thats why it took so long for parts).

http://starcityracing.com/Forums/showthread.php?t=19868

link to progress so far.

my daily driver is a 1994 mitshbishi expo. it's a 5spd all wheel drive van. it is essentially a n/a evo 4 van. ive had it for 2 yrs. and the tranny took a crap recently due to me putting in a urethane mount(NEVER USE URETHANE MOUNTS-NEVER)

http://www.tunerfriends.com/forums/garage.php?do=view&id=20063&garage=12926&7794

iam also doing a 2g dsm engine(and now tranny) swap. i have a good amount of tools and i am mechanically inclined(to an extent)

rolla91
2009-04-21, 06:53 PM
Hi guys hows life going. my name is jim. iam a n.y.c. native. no kidz and i don't drink or smoke. my passion is import cars and japanese animie(and adult swim when it was good) and cnn, and knowing and studing the facts of everything. my weapon of choice is a 89 240sx(89,000 miles) brought it from ak last october. iam putting a rb20det motor in it next week(times are hard, thats why it took so long for parts).

http://starcityracing.com/Forums/showthread.php?t=19868

link to progress so far.

my daily driver is a 1994 mitshbishi expo. it's a 5spd all wheel drive van. it is essentially a n/a evo 4 van. ive had it for 2 yrs. and the tranny took a crap recently due to me putting in a urethane mount(NEVER USE URETHANE MOUNTS-NEVER)

http://www.tunerfriends.com/forums/garage.php?do=view&id=20063&garage=12926&7794

iam also doing a 2g dsm engine(and now tranny) swap. i have a good amount of tools and i am mechanically inclined(to an extent)

You should put up a thread rather than reply to this one

jtrexkc
2009-07-26, 12:06 AM
Hey there all my name is joe, ive heard about this site from various people so thought id come chec k out and join yall. My ride is aN 88 CRX si it is becoming a restoration rather than staying a daily driver and yes i know im gonna sink more money in it than its worth im way past that point in mechanical and basic repair anyways i live on the missouri side since birth i really like this city minus its horrible road conditions but thats why you travel to Kansas lol anyways im into cars in general v8 american foreign whatever if it moves on four or two wheels im into it

(01hoe)
2009-08-24, 12:16 AM
Just stopping by to see how the thread is doing..

storieshanson
2009-09-08, 04:06 PM
im lost and confused...can you help me?

rolla91
2009-09-08, 05:44 PM
im lost and confused...can you help me?

What do you need help with?

Yellow04CoolRod
2009-09-28, 01:30 PM
Just stopping by to see how the thread is doing..

It's been awhile, how are you doing bro?

BlackJackSS
2009-09-30, 08:19 PM
edit:wrong thread

Yellow04CoolRod
2009-10-04, 10:37 PM
edit:wrong thread

Fucking Noob.

llorT
2009-11-24, 02:49 PM
I'm banned now

llorT
2009-11-24, 03:19 PM
I just got banned.

alejandro
2009-12-03, 05:39 AM
eat shit spammer

boostedevo05
2010-03-01, 09:21 AM
Hello, my name is zach. I live on the south side of kc. I drive a 2005 lancer evolution mr. Only a couple of bolt ons. Like golf and cars. Love to see more evos.

RichardKCMo
2010-03-23, 01:01 AM
TOO much girly shit here, thanks anyway.

Anorlord
2010-08-06, 03:00 AM
It's like a god damned spammer flytrap thread or something.

victorypush
2010-08-10, 07:57 AM
Caught another one!

CWLTT
2010-08-30, 11:50 AM
Hello im Collin Mooney, i just moved up to KC for college at KCAI, a kool kid at my school suggested i get on here, im apart of kcsubaru club already so im making the transition okay, even though kc is bigger than Tulsa OK where im from the subaru scene doesnt seem to be as big as tulsa. I hope to make it to some meets around here. But that all depends on how much time college gives me. Well im gonna go take a shower before lunch and my first class of the day. Hope to meet you guys at some meets or some shit.

oh and i really like how the site is service men and women friendly, i have a couple of family members that have been in the service so it is really nice to see. with uncles who are seals, marines, and rangers it is nice to see some appreciation.

frysmann
2010-10-11, 12:39 PM
What up my name is matt. I own a 90 civic hatchback and an 03 mazda 6. From the Missouri side born and raised. Im new to all of this but anxious to learn sum things. If i get spare time i try to spend it with the family.