View Full Version : exhaust work

saingalang
2009-11-23, 02:32 PM
hey, i need to know how much to get my flange on my test pipe cut and rewelded because the bolt holes doesnt line up with the header and one of the muffler hangers either cut off or moved because its hitting underneath the trunk and causing a really annoying vibration.

the car is a 95 civic 4 door, i dont know if you needed to know that or not. i can bring it by today if youre available.

a2nboiracer7
2009-11-24, 01:12 AM
hey, i need to know how much to get my flange on my test pipe cut and rewelded because the bolt holes doesnt line up with the header and one of the muffler hangers either cut off or moved because its hitting underneath the trunk and causing a really annoying vibration.

the car is a 95 civic 4 door, i dont know if you needed to know that or not. i can bring it by today if youre available.

Sorry for the late response i just now caught it at 12am LOL. We can definately do that for you. If your free tom(tuesday) Give us a call ahead of time and let us know your coming in, that way i can have a lift open. Let us know.

-John

saingalang
2009-11-30, 10:15 AM
im gonna try to bring it down this afternoon. any idea on price so i know how much to bring with me?

John@JTauto
2009-12-01, 01:12 AM
Pmed