View Full Version : KC Region Solo School 5/22

snm95ls
2010-03-23, 10:51 PM
I went last year, had a blast, and learned a lot. For anyone that is interested, this is a great way to get into autocross.

I will probably attend again this year mainly for the one on one seat time.

Last year went to hell for me after missing the event after the Novice School.

This event will be held at the Metropolitan Community College Precision Driving Center at 21221 E. 78 Highway, Independence Missouri 64057. Onsite registration/check in opens around 8:00 am. First car off at 10:00 am. Events run rain or shine. Come out and have a good time. This Solo School is for those who have participated in less than 13 events. If you have participated in more events and wish to register for the school you may contact the registrar directly and be put on a waiting list in case the entrant cap is not met for the school and the Solo School chair decides to allow others. There is also a $15 Weekend Membership Fee that is required if you are not a SCCA member in good standing.
We are also giving you the option of paying online this year. There will be a surcharge to pay online to offset the payment processing fees.
Entry fees for the Solo School or the Solo School and solo event combined are $64 and must be paid online. If not paid online you will be put on waiting list and someone else may get your spot.
Entry fees for the solo event only are $32 if you pay online or $30 if paid at the event. The online registration site prices reflect the surcharge but you will not have to pay the surcharge if you pay onsite.
Note: Registration for Solo School will close at 11:59 pm on 5/17/2010. There will be a Late Fee of $10 for all Solo School registrations after 5/12/2010.
All heatsin Event #3 will get 4 runs.

icemangsr
2010-03-25, 05:00 PM
i will go again. it's been a while and i could probably still learn a few things.

Hotwheelharmer
2010-04-06, 09:24 AM
Here is the flyer with info about the school:

http://www.kcrscca.org/solo/school/Novice%20Flier%204.pdf

snm95ls
2010-04-28, 01:12 AM
Looks like I won't be attending this one. I was waiting for my SCCA membership to show up on Motorsportreg, and waited too long to register.

Poop.

OldSupra
2010-04-29, 11:57 AM
Looks like I won't be attending this one. I was waiting for my SCCA membership to show up on Motorsportreg, and waited too long to register.

Poop.

The nice thing about the SCCA guys is we like to help. Just grab someone at an event and ask questions. I'm always free first heat usually.

Hotwheelharmer
2010-04-29, 12:10 PM
The nice thing about the SCCA guys is we like to help. Just grab someone at an event and ask questions. I'm always free first heat usually.

Jake are you one of the instructors at the school?

OldSupra
2010-04-29, 01:51 PM
Jake are you one of the instructors at the school?

I wish. I couldn't get two saturdays in a row off at the end of the month so I'm taking the Blythville one off.

snm95ls
2010-04-29, 01:54 PM

I mainly wanted more seat time. Not that I couldn't make use of some wonderful one on one instruction.

The usual suspects at the KCRSSCA events are most definitely a great bunch.

:yesnod: