View Full Version : Denon AVR4308-Ci Receiver

Ebanks
2010-11-21, 05:25 PM
These were listed at $2699 when new, I think I paid $2k. It will do anything you need it to do, but will not pass through 3D as it's not hdmi 1.4.

They are typically around $1000-$1200 used on Audiogon.

I obviously don't live locally anymore, but it shouldn't be too bad to ship from Colorado to KC.

This is a great price for a receiver that functions flawlessly and will run most any speaker you would ever need it to with ease. No flaws or issues to speak of.

I have my new processor on the way, so I can uninstall and ship this whenever!

I would take $800 + shipping for it and I will eat the paypal fees. I have all original boxes, manual, accessories, etc.

I will leave it up here for a week or so before putting it on audiogon.

Ebanks
2010-11-23, 04:42 PM
No one wants one of the best Receivers made in the past few years that will do all the new blu ray lossless codecs?

error
2010-11-23, 07:42 PM
Pretty nice, there going for 1200ish used on eBay, throw it up on there.

Ebanks
2010-11-23, 07:55 PM
Pretty nice, there going for 1200ish used on eBay, throw it up on there.

I don't use ebay, but I may just throw it on Audiogon as I always have good luck there. Typically though, the things I sell on there are a bit higher end, so I don't know if mid-grade stuff moves well on there or not.

error
2010-11-24, 02:47 AM
I don't use ebay, but I may just throw it on Audiogon as I always have good luck there. Typically though, the things I sell on there are a bit higher end, so I don't know if mid-grade stuff moves well on there or not.

Let me know, if you want to send me some pictures and description I can list it for you. You can ship it to the buyer, and I keep anything above your asking price :mrgreen:.

Let me know!

Also, I sell under a charity, therefore I have no eBay fees, listing and final value fees don't exist for me. Still have paypal fees though.

jabax4
2010-11-26, 08:50 AM
Ah if I wouldn't have just bought my new fronts. Let me mull this over....