Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):

I think CCI Motorsport has done a few (and on corvettes too). KC Trends would also probably be a good choice. You could also just email Cliff (aka LI-USA) at cliff@laser-interceptorusa.com and get local recommendations from him too. He's a great guy, responds fast, and is very helpful.

I installed mine myself though - it's really not that hard. Even got mine done with no drilling for wires or mounts. There are small holes above the rear license plate, and in the front near the base of the right side A-pillar, to route the wires. I tapped into the floorboard fuse box with a fuse tap, so no wires were spliced. Front and rear heads were mounted with industrial strength velcro from Ace Hardware. They're perfectly level where mounted. The trick to getting them to point straight is to line up a wood yardstick with the side of each head.

Took me about an hour first time I did it, but I could do it in under an hour now. The most time consuming part was putting wire loom and zip ties on the cables running through the engine bay.

I'd be happy to snap some pics, or meet up, and show you how I routed my wires and which fuse I tapped for ignition switched power.

Last edited by zef; 2011-10-16 at 12:21 AM..
zef is offline   Reply With Quote