Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Politics, Religion, Current Events

Unread 2019-07-15, 09:19 AM   #1
BuddyLee

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 24
Thanks (Received): 271
Likes (Given): 70
Likes (Received): 1992
Dislikes (Given): 4
Dislikes (Received): 35
Default Racist Trump Tweets

Ah so our Commander in Chief, POTUS, let out some sweet prose this weekend. I can't wait for DIY to defend his words.

Quote:
"So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came."
Of the 4 women Trump was referring to, 3 of them are Natural Born Citizens of the US. Only the 4th, Omar, was born outside (Somalia), and has been a naturalized citizen since she was age 12 (so for the most part she grew up here).

It's one thing to disagree with their political views. Hell I disagree with their political views. But it's completely another to go on a racist social media rant when you are fucking President. This is a complete embarrassment and it is shameful for anyone to do anything but condemn this act by POTUS. Supporting it is supporting racism.

BuddyLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2019-07-15, 10:10 AM   #2
Oblique
Forum Jester and Clown

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 49
Thanks (Received): 143
Likes (Given): 220
Likes (Received): 789
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 26

Not only is it overtly racist and xenophobic, its just plain ignorant and makes Trump look like a crazy old grandpa ranting about Mooslims at family get togethers. Brown-ish skin = not American to Trump supporters. Only white Christian conservatives are the REAL Americans. A term they love to use which is a dog whistle for this exact line of thinking. Why do you think they're ok with the 180 on Russia? Russia is white and Christian, or so they have been fooled into believing. Putin holds orchestras at the Temple of Baal in Palmyra and is aligned with Islamic countries such as Iran and Trump supporters think Russia is really a Christian country? LOL. Just when I think I can't get any more embarrassed that I belong to a family that is under the Trump Delusion...

If Trump is implicated at all in this Epstein thing, I can't wait for them to defend pedophilia. They already defend the gross things he says about his own daughter. Trump is their god. He can literally do no wrong.
Unread 2019-07-15, 10:33 AM   #3
jwdb1fish

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 34
Thanks (Received): 491
Likes (Given): 61
Likes (Received): 4153
Dislikes (Received): 125

Didn’t those four idiots accuse Pelosi of racism too because she’s trying to silence their ridiculous ideas?
jwdb1fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2019-07-15, 10:45 AM   #4
ForcFed93

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 18
Thanks (Received): 100
Likes (Given): 336
Likes (Received): 697
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyLee View Post
It's one thing to disagree with their political views. Hell I disagree with their political views. But it's completely another to go on a racist social media rant when you are fucking President. This is a complete embarrassment and it is shameful for anyone to do anything but condemn this act by POTUS. Supporting it is supporting racism.
I honestly feel like he's doing his best to numb the country to his ridiculous behavior over and over and over again, so that when the serious stuff comes out, it's ignored.

How anyone can not see that what would be a career ending gaffe for any President in the past 50 years is LITERALLY just another Tuesday in the Trump admin.

How thiscan be normalized, I have no idea. Partisan politics is destroying this country and those that don't speak out against this behavior on either side of the aisle is complicit in its demise.

I may not agree with his views, but I admire that Amash is the ONE AND ONLY Republican with a backbone. And he's so sick of the GOP's complacency that he left it.
Unread 2019-07-15, 11:31 AM   #5
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 26
Thanks (Received): 202
Likes (Given): 74
Likes (Received): 1369
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 29

What was racist about the tweet. Will you now claim Pelosi tweet was racist or you going to be hypocritical and not call her tweet racist.

Its the media being racist by bringing race into something that wasnt about race.
Visit us at http://diyautorepairkc.com/
or call (913) 226-3806

Favorite car from the past (73 Pinto)
DIYAutoRepair is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2019-07-15, 11:52 AM   #6
Oblique
Forum Jester and Clown

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIYAutoRepair View Post
What was racist about the tweet. Will you now claim Pelosi tweet was racist or you going to be hypocritical and not call her tweet racist.

Its the media being racist by bringing race into something that wasnt about race.
Why would Trump tell them to go back to their respective countries when they are Americans? Do you think he would have said that to a white person? Doesn't take a genius to figure out exactly why Trump made such an ignorant comment. This is bonafide confirmation that Trump is absolutely a racist. Something I hesitated to say before but I'd be contributing to the problem if I didn't say it now. To think this sort of thing at his age while being POTUS.. and then to tweet it out like you think you're making a real point... the man is completely out of touch with reality and he's taking you all with him.

This is him basically being angry that people he views as not only lesser than him, but also not even real Americans because they have darker skin, trying to tell him how to run his white country. Just like to his supporters, they are not real Americans in their eyes and never will be simply due to their skin color and Trump just exposed himself and thus his supporters for having that mindset.
Unread 2019-07-15, 11:58 AM   #7
BuddyLee

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

It's sad to me that you can't see text book racism when it's in front of your face. I don't believe you're that dumb, so it can only mean, in my opinion, that your fervor for Trump has blinded you to it.

Merriam-Webster defines racism as, "A belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race."

Trump singled out 4 Congresswomen, who are all non-white, and told them they aren't from here, by saying they need to, "go back and fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came."

Let's think about this for a minute. Had he done his research he would have known that 3 of the 4 women are natural born citizens of the US. So ask yourself, what criteria was he using when he said, "go back...from which they came"? Because I think we both can agree that it logically doesn't make any sense. Facts are facts, and the fact is, 3 of the 4 are natural born citzens of the US (meaning quite literally, that they came from here), and the 4th is a Naturalized Citizen who arrived here before she was even a teenager. It's plain as day that Trump used a racist attack on these women for their politics and political opposition to him. He's telling these 4, non-white women they aren't from here. How is that not racist? What else is it if it isn't?

I like the Pelosi deflection as well, but I will entertain you. If you could quote or post a link to the example you want me to comment on, I will gladly comment. I've never defended Pelosi in anything as I don't support her politically. If she indeed said something racist I would be happy to call her ass out on it. Shit like that has NO place in our political leadership. Anyone doing so needs to GTFO!

Unread 2019-07-15, 12:03 PM   #8
jwdb1fish

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
It's sad to me that you can't see text book racism when it's in front of your face. I don't believe you're that dumb, so it can only mean, in my opinion, that your fervor for Trump has blinded you to it.

Merriam-Webster defines racism as, "A belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race."

Trump singled out 4 Congresswomen, who are all non-white, and told them they aren't from here, by saying they need to, "go back and fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came."

Let's think about this for a minute. Had he done his research he would have known that 3 of the 4 women are natural born citizens of the US. So ask yourself, what criteria was he using when he said, "go back...from which they came"? Because I think we both can agree that it logically doesn't make any sense. Facts are facts, and the fact is, 3 of the 4 are natural born citzens of the US (meaning quite literally, that they came from here), and the 4th is a Naturalized Citizen who arrived here before she was even a teenager. It's plain as day that Trump used a racist attack on these women for their politics and political opposition to him. He's telling these 4, non-white women they aren't from here. How is that not racist? What else is it if it isn't?

I like the Pelosi deflection as well, but I will entertain you. If you could quote or post a link to the example you want me to comment on, I will gladly comment. I've never defended Pelosi in anything as I don't support her politically. If she indeed said something racist I would be happy to call her ass out on it. Shit like that has NO place in our political leadership. Anyone doing so needs to GTFO!

That’s my point. She said nothing racist, but those that want to push a different agenda accused her of it just because she disagreed with someone that happened to have brown skin.

I’m the last person in the world that would want to defend her, but it’s hard not to when looking at the facts.

FWIW- I’m not arguing that Trump’s tweet might slightly cross the racist line
Unread 2019-07-15, 02:01 PM   #9
BuddyLee

Post Thanks / Like

And now he's actually trying to defend his remarks. A reporter just asked him:

Quote:
"Does it concern you that many people saw that tweet as racist and that white nationalist groups are finding common cause with you on that point?""
Trump's response:

Quote:
"It doesn't concern me because many people agree with me. All I'm saying, they want to leave, they can leave. Now, it doesn't say leave forever. It says leave if you want."
Umm Mr. Trump you didn't say they could leave if they wanted to. That would be different and not racist. Had you said, "If you don't like your country, then leave", while inflammatory and not very presidential, it wouldn't be racist. But you didn't say that Mr. Trump. You told them to "Go", back to where they came from.

Unread 2019-07-15, 06:53 PM   #10
Oblique
Forum Jester and Clown

Post Thanks / Like

Notice how he's not concerned because "many people agree" with him. His moral compass is his supporters. The man has no inner self that he derives his morals and values from. He only knows right from wrong by the reactions of his supporters and his haters. If his supporters love it and his haters hate it, then he was 100% in the right no matter what he did. Trump is merely a reflection of the dark narcissistic underbelly of white America that has reared its head and its one ugly thing to look at.
Unread 2019-07-16, 05:26 AM   #11
Oblique
Forum Jester and Clown

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdb1fish View Post
FWIW- I’m not arguing that Trump’s tweet might slightly cross the racist line
I know I'm not going to get a straight answer out of you but does this bother you at all?
Unread 2019-07-16, 05:46 AM   #12
jwdb1fish

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblique View Post
I know I'm not going to get a straight answer out of you but does this bother you at all?

Every time a democrat suggests I should pay a fine for not buying health insurance, but then also suggests illegal immigrants should get said insurance for free, I can think of several places they can go and also have some suggestions on what to do when the get there.
Unread 2019-07-16, 08:25 AM   #13
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 123
Likes (Given): 435
Likes (Received): 653
Dislikes (Received): 36

Quote:
Every time a democrat suggests I should pay a fine for not buying health insurance, but then also suggests illegal immigrants should get said insurance for free, I can think of several places they can go and also have some suggestions on what to do when the get there.
so not a straight answer then? just more blanket support for a racist then? got it.
Our progress in degeneracy appears to me to be pretty rapid. As a nation, we began by declaring that ”all men are created equal.” We now practically read it “all men are created equal, except negroes” When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read “all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics.” When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretence of loving liberty -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocricy. - Lincoln
phreakdna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2019-07-16, 08:46 AM   #14
jwdb1fish

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreakdna View Post
so not a straight answer then? just more blanket support for a racist then? got it.
I think he’s an idiot and should stfu.

But I still have to vote for him to keep ridiculous policy issues from coming to fruition.
Unread 2019-07-16, 11:25 AM   #15
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like

If you like the tweet or not. He is highlighting the face of the Dem party.
or call (913) 226-3806

Unread 2019-07-16, 11:48 AM   #16
phreakdna

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 123
Likes (Given): 435
Likes (Received): 653
Dislikes (Received): 36

oh I would say he's moreso pulling the hood off the head of the Republican party Scooby Doo-style
Our progress in degeneracy appears to me to be pretty rapid. As a nation, we began by declaring that ”all men are created equal.” We now practically read it “all men are created equal, except negroes” When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read “all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics.” When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretence of loving liberty -- to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocricy. - Lincoln
phreakdna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2019-07-16, 12:10 PM   #17
BuddyLee

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Good to know you're a racist.

Unread 2019-07-16, 12:24 PM   #18
Oblique
Forum Jester and Clown

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I think he’s an idiot and should stfu.

But I still have to vote for him to keep ridiculous policy issues from coming to fruition.
Do you think some "ridiculous policy issues" are more dangerous long term than what Trump is doing to the social fabric of our country? Do you think non whites will EVER forget this? That in 2016, 150 years after slavery ended. America voted for a blatant racist and then when he basically let it be known to the world just how racist he was, hardly anyone that supported him said a word? And thats just one aspect to this. Nevermind what hes done to the entire concept of truth. The damage being done is a bell that will never be unrung in our lifetimes. But no, an extra couple thousand dollars a year in your pocket is totally worth throwing away truth and unity for.
Unread 2019-07-16, 12:48 PM   #19
Oblique
Forum Jester and Clown

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I honestly don't understand how telling Americans to go back to their country is doing anything of the sort. Care to elaborate? Or is this just something that sounded good in your head but in actuality it makes zero sense?

Its amazing watching people cornered with reality when they've been living in fantasy worlds for so long. The things they come up with to trick their minds into not accepting what they're being faced with fascinate me.
Unread 2019-07-16, 03:26 PM   #20
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I honestly don't understand how telling Americans to go back to their country is doing anything of the sort. Care to elaborate? Or is this just something that sounded good in your head but in actuality it makes zero sense?.
So if they came from Sweden it would also be racist or just making negative comments about POC is racist.
or call (913) 226-3806

Unread 2019-07-16, 03:30 PM   #21
BuddyLee

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
So if they came from Sweden it would also be racist or just making negative comments about POC is racist.
Do you seriously not fucking read anything? He made a comment that was 100% factually based on race, as no other facts support or explain his statement. That is the definition of racist.

Unread 2019-07-16, 04:52 PM   #22
Oblique
Forum Jester and Clown

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Do you seriously not fucking read anything? He made a comment that was 100% factually based on race, as no other facts support or explain his statement. That is the definition of racist.
I've been trying to tell people this for the past 2 years. Trump supporters are delusional. Their minds automatically block out any information that goes against their reality. They can't even acknowledge it or address it and they have no idea that they're even doing it. They made a choice a long time ago to believe things that make them feel better about why they're so hateful and miserable instead of looking in the mirror. They are no longer capable of seeing the truth if it conflicts with their victim mentality where everything is someone else's fault and their superiority complex where by accident of birth, because they are white, conservative Christians, they are the REAL Americans and this is their country. Anyone who complains about America is therefore insulting them because in their minds THEY are America. Its their entire identity. Thats why they are scared to death to lose their social hierarchy status. If they aren't better than non-whites and godless atheists, then what do they have? Its why the poorest parts of the south hold onto their racism so hard. They're poor and stupid but in their minds, at least they ain't black.

Quote:
If Trump tells a white American citizen to go back to their own country, then ask me this question.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly.

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R8QxCD6ir8

Quote:
‘You can go to live in France, but you cannot become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany, or Turkey or Japan, but you cannot become a German, a Turk or Japanese. But anyone, from any corner of the Earth, can come to live in America and become an American. We draw our people, our strength, from every country and every corner of the world.'

Last edited by Oblique; 2019-07-16 at 04:59 PM..
Oblique is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2019-07-16, 05:04 PM   #23
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Please show me where he reffered to their race or color.
or call (913) 226-3806

Unread 2019-07-16, 09:26 PM   #24
jwdb1fish

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Do you think some "ridiculous policy issues" are more dangerous long term than what Trump is doing to the social fabric of our country? Do you think non whites will EVER forget this? That in 2016, 150 years after slavery ended. America voted for a blatant racist and then when he basically let it be known to the world just how racist he was, hardly anyone that supported him said a word? And thats just one aspect to this. Nevermind what hes done to the entire concept of truth. The damage being done is a bell that will never be unrung in our lifetimes. But no, an extra couple thousand dollars a year in your pocket is totally worth throwing away truth and unity for.

You dun lost ur mind....
Unread 2019-07-17, 12:32 AM   #25
Oblique
Forum Jester and Clown

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
You dun lost ur mind....
Back to this again? Having no argument whatsoever then projecting your inability to deal with reality onto me. This shit is old.