Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > (Almost) Anything Goes

Unread 2015-08-28, 05:03 PM   #1
JDLM
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
Default What kind of twisted shit is this

Girlfriend charged for encouraging boyfriendís suicide: ďYou just have to do itĒ

Conrad Roy, who was battling with depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts, was seeking for help but instead was encouraged by his narcissistic 18-year-old girlfriend Michelle Carter to finish the business.
When Conrad started to worry about the consequences of his suicide, Michelle promised itís not a big deal. ďEveryone will be sad for a while, but they will get over it and move on. They wonít be in the depression,Ē she wrote.
CONRAD: How was your day?
CARTER: When are you doing it?
CONRAD: Since you donít get your snapchat anymore, I sent them to you.
CARTER: (Smiley face) My day was okay. How was yours?
CONRAD: Good.
CARTER: Really?
CONRAD: Yes.
CARTER: Thatís great. What did you do?
CONRAD: Ended up going to work for a little bit and then just looked stuff up.
CARTER: When are you gonna do it? Stop ignoring the question
Several times Conrad hesitated, deep inside screaming for help, but Michelle was determined to be a grieving girlfriend getting all the attention she craved for.
ďAlways smile and yeah you have to just do it [suicide],Ē wrote Michelle when Conrad had doubts. ďYou have everything you need. There is no way you can fail. Tonight is the night. Itís now or never.Ē
The messages Conrad and Michelle exchanged before Conrad was forced to commit suicide

The morning of July 12, at 4: 19 AM
CARTER: You canít think about it. You just have to do it. You said you were gonna do it. Like I donít get why you arenít.
CONRAD: I donít get it either. I donít know.
CARTER: So I guess you arenít gonna do it then. All that for nothing. Iím just confused. Like you were so ready and determined.
CONRAD: I am gonna eventually. I really donít know what Iím waiting for but I have everything lined up.
CARTER: No, youíre not, Conrad. Last night was it. You kept pushing it off and you say youíll do it, but you never do. Itís always gonna be that way if you donít take action. Youíre just making it harder on yourself by pushing it off. You just have to do it. Do you want to do it now?
CONRAD: Is it too late? I donít know. Itís already light outside. Iím gonna go back too sleep. Love you. Iíll text you tomorrow.
CARTER: No. Itís probably the best time now because everyone is sleeping. Just go somewhere in your truck and no one is really out there right now because itís an awkward time. If you donít do it now youíre never gonna do it, and you can say youíll do it tomorrow, but you probably wonít. Tonight? Love you.
CONRAD: Thank you.
CARTER: For what. Are you awake?
CARTER: Are you gonna do it today?
CARTER: Like in the day time?
CONRAD: Should I?
CARTER: Yeah, itís less suspicious. You wonít think about it as much and youíll get it over with instead of wait until the night.
CONRAD: Yeah then I will. Like where? Like I could go in any enclosed area.
CARTER: Go in your truck and drive in a parking lot somewhere, to a park or something. Do it like early. Do it now, like early.
CONRAD: Didnít we say this was suspicious?
CARTER: No. I think night is more suspicious, a kid sitting in his car turning on the radio. Just do it. It wouldnít be suspicious and it wonít take long.
CONRAD: Okay. Iím taking Holly for a walk.
CARTER: Okay.
CONRAD: I donít know why Iím like this.
CARTER: Sometimes things happen and we never have the answers why.
CONRAD: Like, why am I so hesitant lately. Like two weeks ago I was willing to try everything and now Iím worse, really bad, and Iím LOL not following through. Itís eating me inside.
CARTER: Youíre so hesitant because you keeping over thinking it and keep pushing it off. You just need to do it, Conrad. The more you push it off, the more it will eat at you. Youíre ready and prepared. All you have to do is tum the generator on and you will be free and happy. No more pushing it off. No more waiting.
CONRAD: Youíre right.
CARTER: If you want it as bad as you say you do itís time to do it today.
CONRAD: Yup. No more waiting.
CARTER: Okay. Iím serious. Like you canít even wait ítill tonight. You have to do it when you get back from your walk.
CONRAD: Thank you.
CARTER: For what?
CONRAD: Still being here.
CARTER: I would never leave you. Youíre the love of my life, my boyfriend. You are my heart. Iíd never leave you.
CONRAD: Aw.
CARTER: I love you.
CONRAD: Love you, too.
CARTER: When will you be back from your walk?
CONRAD: Like, five minutes.
CARTER: Okay. So you gonna do it?
CONRAD: I guess.
CARTER: Well, I want you to be ready and sure. What does that mean?
CONRAD: I donít know. Iím freaking out again. Iím over thinking.
CARTER: I thought you wanted to do this. This time is right and youíre ready. You just need to do it. You canít keep living this way. You just need to do it like you did the last time and not think about it and just do it, babe. You canít keep doing this every day.
CONRAD: I do want to but Iím like freaking for my family I guess. I donít know.
CARTER: Conrad, I told you Iíll take care of them. Everyone will take care of them to make sure they wonít be alone and people will help them get through it. We talked about this and they will be okay and accept it. People who commit suicide donít think this much. They just could do it.
CONRAD: I know. I know. LOL. Thinking just drives me more crazy.
CARTER: You just need to do it, Conrad, or Iím gonna get you help. You canít keep doing this everyday.
CONRAD: Okay. Iím gonna do it today.
CARTER: You promise?
CONRAD: I promise, babe. I have to now.
CARTER: Like right now?
CONRAD: Where do I go?
CARTER: And you canít break a promise. And just go in a quiet parking lot or something.
CONRAD: Okay.
CARTER: Go somewhere you know you wonít get caught. You can find a place. I now you can. Are you doing it now?
Later that afternoon, the conversation continued
CONRAD: Iím determined.
CARTER: Iím happy to hear that.
CONRAD: Iím ready.
CARTER: Good because itís time, babe. You know that. When you get back from the beach youíve gotta go do it. Youíre ready. Youíre determined. Itís the best time to do it.
CONRAD: Okay, I will.
CARTER: Are you back?
CONRAD: No more thinking.
CARTER: Yes. No more thinking. You need to just do it. No more waiting.
CONRAD: On way back. I know where to go now.
CARTER: Where?
CONRAD: A parking lot. There is going to be no cars there at 9:00. So thatís when Iíll be found.
CARTER: Okay, perfect. When will you be home?
CONRAD: Ten minutes. Ha ha, thatís perfect.
CARTER: Okay. And, well, yeah, I donít know.
CONRAD: Like, I donít want to kill anyone else with me.
CARTER: You wonít.
CONRAD: When they open the door they wonít know itís odorless and colorless.
CARTER: Youíre over thinking. They will see the generator and realize you breathed in CO too.
CONRAD: So should I keep it in the back seat or front?
CARTER: In the front. You could write on a piece of paper and tape it on saying carbon monoxide or something if youíre scared.
CONRAD: I was thinking that but someone might see it before it actually happens.
CARTER: Well, wait, the generator is gonna be on because youíll be passed out, so theyíll know you used carbon monoxide. Dead. Itís not loud is it?
CONRAD: Not really, LMAO.
CARTER: Okay, good. Are you gonna do it now?
5:08 PM, Conrad returned from the beach and wanted to back out
CONRAD: Iím home.
CONRAD: Ah.
CARTER: What?
CONRAD: I donít know. Iím stressing.
CARTER: Youíre fine. Itís gonna be okay. You just gotta do it, babe. You canít think about it.
CONRAD: Okay. Okay. I got this.
CARTER: Yes, you do. I believe in you. Did you delete the messages?
CONRAD: Yes. But youíre going to keep messaging me.
CARTER: I will until you turn on the generator.
CONRAD: Okay. Well, Iím bringing my sisters for ice cream.
CARTER: So will you do it when you get back?
CONRAD: Yup, Iíll go right there.
CONRAD: Love you.
CARTER: I love so much.
CONRAD: (Smiley face).
CARTER: 33.
CONRAD: Ha ha. What are you doing?
CARTER: Nothing really. Just resting.
CONRAD: Okay. Ha, ha Iím procrastinating.
CARTER: Yeah, ha ha, I know. Are you back?
CONRAD: Yup.
CARTER: So itís time?
CONRAD: Oh, itís been time.
CARTER: Are you gonna do it now?
CONRAD: I just donít know how to leave them, you know.
CARTER: Say youíre gonna go the store or something.
CONRAD: Like, I want them to know that I love them.
CARTER: They know. Thatís one thing they definitely know. Youíre over thinking.
CONRAD: I know Iím over thinking. Iíve been over thinking for a while now.
CARTER: I know. You just have to do it like you said. Are you gonna do it now?
CONRAD: I still havenít left yet, ha ha.
CARTER: Why?
CONRAD: Leaving now.
CARTER: Okay. You can do this.
CONRAD: Okay. Iím almost there.
6:25 PM, the last message was sent
After the exchange of these messages, Michelle left her house and talked with Conrad for 43 minutes. According to the court documents, at some point during that call, Conrad got out of the car because he got scared, but Michelle told him to get back in. His body was found in his pickup truck after his parents reported him missing.
Michelle Carter

On the day of Conradís murder, Michelle was already seeking for attention on Twitter: ďSuch a beautiful soul gone too soon.Ē A little later she added: ďIíll always remember your bright light and smile. Youíll forever be in my heart, I love you Conrad.Ē She even organized a suicide prevention fundraiser in his name. When the allegations of involuntary manslaughter were laid out, her Twitter account disappeared. You can still see some of it using The Internet Archive.
This is the first time such a case has ever been tried worldwide. Sheís now 18 and is being prosecuted as an adult, charged with involuntary manslaughter.

Twitter screenshot

Michelle's parents Gail and David deny their daughter had committed a crime

Rest in peace, Little Prince

You can download the original court document with the whole transcript between Michelle and Conrad from here [pdf].
Retweet and share #JusticeForConrad hashtag, so maybe one day Conradís Law will be put in the books. If someone is crying out for help, you should be obligated to help, as a human being and by the power of law.

Interested in true crime and all things unwise, unorthodox, and unusual? Ė Follow Bizarrepediaís Twitter and Facebook.

AW|E90|ZSP|ZPP|2XA|NAV|HID| ///M | BMS |JB4 | VRSF

JDLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-08-28, 05:08 PM   #2
BlitzKrieg

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 4
Likes (Received): 18
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0

1991 Nissan Sentra GXE - DD
1989 Jeep Cherokee Laredo *SOLD*
BlitzKrieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-08-28, 05:27 PM   #3
turboiwish

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 25
Thanks (Received): 27
Likes (Given): 78
Likes (Received): 125
Dislikes (Given): 15
Dislikes (Received): 6

What
The
Fuck
Unread 2015-08-28, 05:28 PM   #4
Ricerking13

Post Thanks / Like

Wow... I thought the reporter shooting would be the most fucked up thing I'd seen this week.
Unread 2015-08-28, 05:57 PM   #5
Rob

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 170
Thanks (Received): 149
Likes (Given): 827
Likes (Received): 848
Dislikes (Given): 12
Dislikes (Received): 23

I saw this....wow. I just don't get why. I hopes she has to serve serious prison time
Unread 2015-08-28, 08:09 PM   #6
snm95ls

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 394
Thanks (Received): 349
Likes (Given): 3562
Likes (Received): 2053
Dislikes (Given): 64
Dislikes (Received): 56

Bitches be cray!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson
...Because I live on a balanced diet, I have a balanced mind, and as a result I know that animals are like people. Some are for looking at. Some are for loving. Some are for riding. And some need to be shot because theyíre a bloody nuisance.
snm95ls is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-08-28, 08:48 PM   #7
mild83

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 925
Thanks (Received): 335
Likes (Given): 6331
Likes (Received): 2727
Dislikes (Given): 128
Dislikes (Received): 131

Didn't this happen awhile ago?

Twisted kid for sure.
mild83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-08-28, 08:56 PM   #8
JDLM
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

The act happened more details are coming out

Lawyer: Drop charge against Mass. teen in "encouraged suicide" case

NEW BEDFORD, Mass.- A judge is weighing whether an involuntary manslaughter charge should be dropped for a Massachusetts teen accused of encouraging a friend to kill himself.
Joseph Cataldo, the attorney for 18-year-old Michelle Carter, of Plainville, told a judge Monday that prosecutors are punishing his client for her speech.
The New Bedford Standard-Times reports that Cataldo said Carter at first tried to discourage 18-year-old Conrad Roy III from killing himself and even tried to get him help by suggesting he join her at McLean Hospital, a psychiatric facility where she was, but he refused.

It wasn't until later that Carter became "brainwashed" into assisting Roy with plans to take his own life, Cataldo said, according to the paper.Roy, of Mattapoisett, died of carbon monoxide poisoning in his pickup truck in a parking lot in Fairhaven in July 2014.
Carter is being tried as a youthful offender and has pleaded not guilty.
In arguing for the charge against his client to be dismissed Monday, Cataldo said Roy texted Carter just days before he committed suicide saying they should kill themselves together "like Romeo and Juliet."
"(Expletive), no we are not dying," Carter replied, according to Cataldo.
Cataldo argued Roy was determined to take his own life, had been in a psychiatric hospital two years earlier and was on medications related to his mental state. He said Roy left behind suicide notes at his house the day he killed himself, reports the paper.

Prosecutors, on the other hand, argued against dropping the charge, saying Carter - through the use of technology - urged Roy to commit suicide and sent berating texts to him when he was having second thoughts.Prosecutor Katie Rayburn argued in court that speech can be the basis of criminal charges and pointed that Carter tried to cover her tracks, even asking Roy to delete her text messages, reports the paper.
A police report obtained by 48 Hours' Crimesider alleges that prior to Roy's death, Carter encouraged him to take his own life and repeatedly questioned him as to why he hadn't done it yet.
The report further alleges that when Roy "actually started to carry out the act, he got scared again and exited his truck but instead of telling him to stay out of the truck and turn off the generator, Carter told him to 'get back in.'"
A motion filed last week made public even more disturbing messages allegedly sent by Carter.
Conrad Roy
CBS Boston
"There is no way you can fail... You're strong... I love you to the moon and back and deeper than the ocean and higher than the pines, too, babe forever and always. It's painless and quick," prosecutors say Carter texted Roy days before his suicide, according to the Boston Herald.The paper reports Carter allegedly attempted to convince Roy his family would accept his suicide saying, "Everyone will be sad for a while but they will get over it and move on."
"Yeah, you just have to do it. You have everything you need... Tonight is the night. It's now or never," she allegedly texted Roy, according to the paper.
At one point, the paper reports, Carter allegedly texted Roy saying, "Do you have the generator?," and when he replied, 'no,' she wrote, "WELL WHEN ARE YOU GETTING IT?"
Police documents indicate authorities believe Carter was putting together "a plan to get sympathy." They also allege that after Roy's death, Carter organized a softball tournament to raise money for mental health awareness in honor of Roy and posted several messages on social media about suicide prevention and how much she missed Roy.
The documents also allege Carter sent a message to Roy's mother after his death saying, "...There was nothing anyone could do to save him no matter how hard they tried. I never tried harder at something in my life."
The judge took the motion to dismiss under advisement. The next court date in the case is scheduled for October 2.

AW|E90|ZSP|ZPP|2XA|NAV|HID| ///M | BMS |JB4 | VRSF

JDLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-08-28, 10:54 PM   #9
JewelsMari

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 131
Thanks (Received): 34
Likes (Given): 702
Likes (Received): 282
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
I saw this....wow. I just don't get why. I hopes she has to serve serious prison time

Attention seeking sociopath?
Unread 2015-08-28, 11:26 PM   #10
Cobra_Kid

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 3
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 7
Dislikes (Received): 1

WTF. I hope she has nightmares for the rest of her freaking life about what she did to push that young man off of the mental cliff. Crazy bitch.
Cobra_Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-08-29, 10:01 AM   #11
Bustin Dailey
Fanboi 4 lyfe

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 879
Thanks (Received): 106
Likes (Given): 1432
Likes (Received): 597
Dislikes (Given): 53
Dislikes (Received): 21

Wow...

Just... wow.

Offering great deals on over 600 new/pre-owned cars and trucks. WWW.WKCHEVY.COM
Bustin Dailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-08-29, 10:24 AM   #12
melvin

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 20
Likes (Given): 14
Likes (Received): 137
Dislikes (Given): 6
Dislikes (Received): 26

This is something 4 chan would be proud of
Unread 2015-08-29, 11:37 AM   #13
carlos64030
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 391
Thanks (Received): 284
Likes (Given): 2785
Likes (Received): 1586
Dislikes (Given): 16
Dislikes (Received): 19

Perhaps I've become a bit too desensitized, but reading their conversation made me laugh.

Her: Are you dead yet?
Him: No.
Her: Why not?
Him: I got hungry.
Her: Oh. Well, I love you. You're I gonna kill yourself when you're done eating, right?
Him: Yes. I love you so much.
Her: I love you too, but I'll love you more when you start choking on exhaust smoke. What are you eating?
Him: Skittles. I love Skittles but I love you more.
Her: I love you too.

One owner, 1997 WS6 Trans Am - Far from stock.
carlos64030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-08-29, 11:46 AM   #14
Diamond Star

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 55
Thanks (Received): 111
Likes (Given): 10000
Likes (Received): 809
Dislikes (Given): 25
Dislikes (Received): 9

I wonder if the parents will admit their daughter has some serious mental issues.

She needs to be sterilized so she can't breed.
Diamond Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-08-29, 12:02 PM   #15
Bustin Dailey
Fanboi 4 lyfe

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 879
Thanks (Received): 106
Likes (Given): 1432
Likes (Received): 597
Dislikes (Given): 53
Dislikes (Received): 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond Star View Post
I wonder if the parents will admit their daughter has some serious mental issues.

She needs to be sterilized so she can't breed.
No shit.

What is her defense? Does she say they just had really morbid senses of humor or that it was just a "joke" between them, maybe?

I have some text conversations with my buddy Rev that would look HORRIBLE if people didn't know we were just kidding... It's just morbid nasty shit... and the conversations go on for days... Is she using this kind of thing as her defense??

Offering great deals on over 600 new/pre-owned cars and trucks. WWW.WKCHEVY.COM
Bustin Dailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-08-29, 05:21 PM   #16
mild83

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustin Dailey View Post
No shit.

What is her defense? Does she say they just had really morbid senses of humor or that it was just a "joke" between them, maybe?

I have some text conversations with my buddy Rev that would look HORRIBLE if people didn't know we were just kidding... It's just morbid nasty shit... and the conversations go on for days... Is she using this kind of thing as her defense??
I guess it would depend on the prior conversations if they could prove she was joking. I totally get what you're saying about having text logs that would sound awful if read to someone that wasn't "in" on it. But this seems like she was really egging it on.
Unread 2015-08-29, 05:53 PM   #17
84USNGT

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 47
Thanks (Received): 180
Likes (Given): 900
Likes (Received): 911
Dislikes (Given): 4

If you have the time to skim through the court documents found here:

https://media.bizarrepedia.com/image...ttapoisett.pdf

Then you will get an idea of how sick and twisted this female human is.
Unread 2015-08-29, 10:49 PM   #18
Xthermal

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 6
Likes (Given): 10
Likes (Received): 12
Dislikes (Given): 2
Dislikes (Received): 0

What in the hell, this woman should be charged! I hope she gets all the attention she wants in a bad way. Hell I hope her friends tell her to go away.
Xthermal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-08-30, 02:46 AM   #19
95PreludeSE

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 33
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 100
Likes (Received): 327
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84USNGT View Post
If you have the time to skim through the court documents found here:

https://media.bizarrepedia.com/image...ttapoisett.pdf

Then you will get an idea of how sick and twisted this female human is.
I skimmed through it. Confirmed she is truly batshit crazy, and was in the McLean psych hospital for whatever fucked up issues she has. Telling him the PPM level of CO to asphyxiate? The constant encouragement, berating him for not doing it yet, I mean WTF? She really just wanted the attention of being "the girlfriend of the guy who killed himself" so she could be at the center of attention.

People like this crazy bitch are one reason I wish we still had asylums and such, there are some people that just aren't fit to be with the general public.
95PreludeSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-08-30, 07:15 AM   #20
TWEETY

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 41
Likes (Given): 28
Likes (Received): 217
Dislikes (Received): 5

Despite her fucked up nature, she could make a great motivational speaker some day.

Seriously, she is fucked in the head.
Unread 2015-08-30, 07:27 AM   #21
Rob

Post Thanks / Like

I still can't believe this after reading it again.

It's truly sad. That girl needs to be locked up for life.

It really is what everyone is saying on here...it's her trying to get attention. That's exactly what it is. Organizing a suicide prevention fundraiser? WTF
Unread 2015-08-30, 07:37 AM   #22
Rob

Post Thanks / Like

Yup. She texted her friend this

"I don't know how I'm supposed to get through this. I can't function. I haven't eaten. I
just completely shut down. I do blame myself It's my fault. I was talking to him
while he killed himself. I heard him cry in pain. I should have known. I should have
done something. "
Unread 2015-08-30, 08:02 AM   #23
mild83

Post Thanks / Like

I'd eff her mom
Unread 2015-08-30, 08:33 AM   #24
xXSTi-lynXx

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 212
Thanks (Received): 133
Likes (Given): 1180
Likes (Received): 988
Dislikes (Given): 67
Dislikes (Received): 81

what in the actual fuck? bitch is a complete sociopath.

2005 AW STi Stage 2 w/ E85 -324whp 378wft/lbs - Casper
2002 Toyota tacoma TRD
xXSTi-lynXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2015-08-30, 11:12 AM   #25
TAILWAG

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 199
Thanks (Received): 128
Likes (Given): 354
Likes (Received): 777
Dislikes (Given): 29
Dislikes (Received): 10

This is beyond f'd up.
What an evil human being.
The extent some people go to get attention is horrifying. I am surprised LifeTime hasn't made a movie about this yet.
TAILWAG is offline   Reply With Quote