Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Politics, Religion, Current Events

Reply
Thread Tools
Unread 2017-10-06, 12:39 PM   #176
Karlen
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Manhattan
Posts: 32,544
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 887
Thanks (Received): 482
Likes (Given): 4078
Likes (Received): 4368
Dislikes (Given): 99
Dislikes (Received): 168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mild83 View Post
No, you should be outraged now that he didn't take bumpfire stocks.
But then we wouldn’t have molester Bill O telling us how 500 Americans getting shot at a concert is the price of freedom.
Karlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-10-06, 12:47 PM   #177
mild83
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: cabrini green
Posts: 14,182
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 923
Thanks (Received): 333
Likes (Given): 6310
Likes (Received): 2719
Dislikes (Given): 128
Dislikes (Received): 131
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlen View Post
But then we wouldn’t have molester Bill O telling us how 500 Americans getting shot at a concert is the price of freedom.
Freedom isn't free.

Everybody got throw in their buck o five.
mild83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-10-06, 12:53 PM   #178
BuddyLee
 
BuddyLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Lenexa, KS
Posts: 28,664
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 24
Thanks (Received): 257
Likes (Given): 61
Likes (Received): 1931
Dislikes (Given): 4
Dislikes (Received): 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mild83 View Post
Freedom isn't free.

Everybody got throw in their buck o five.
or .223
__________________
XBL: Buddyl33
PSN: KC_Buddyl33

Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes mild83 liked this post
BuddyLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-10-06, 01:10 PM   #179
mild83
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: cabrini green
Posts: 14,182
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 923
Thanks (Received): 333
Likes (Given): 6310
Likes (Received): 2719
Dislikes (Given): 128
Dislikes (Received): 131
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyLee View Post
or .223
5.56 is much more patriotic.

You missed a great opportunity there.
mild83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-10-06, 01:18 PM   #180
BuddyLee
 
BuddyLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Lenexa, KS
Posts: 28,664
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 24
Thanks (Received): 257
Likes (Given): 61
Likes (Received): 1931
Dislikes (Given): 4
Dislikes (Received): 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mild83 View Post
5.56 is much more patriotic.

You missed a great opportunity there.
I did. I FAIL
__________________
XBL: Buddyl33
PSN: KC_Buddyl33

Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes mild83 liked this post
BuddyLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-10-06, 02:48 PM   #181
shaun y
Mr 49er
 
shaun y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: الكافر المشرف
Posts: 15,748
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 164
Thanks (Received): 142
Likes (Given): 3408
Likes (Received): 1008
Dislikes (Given): 187
Dislikes (Received): 144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTe View Post
While no one who is serious about firearms in the gun community will really care about this because we all know this is a puff piece based on emotions and that the bump fire stock sucks, the NRA is just willing to sell us out because it's it seems they don't care about their members. I'm not a member and never will be.

Also, bump fire stocks are a gimmick, I owned one and it's a giant waste of money. It's clunky, doesn't work well unless you constantly train with it and it's still gimmicky once you get used to it.
wow, you have to practice shooting it to be good at it? ya don't say???

by that logic then rocket launchers should be legal, since you'll suck at using them until you practice.

there are plenty of people that can group a full 30rd magazine within a foot or two from up to 40 or 50 yards, so that's far from "inaccurate," especially in the context of the damage that could be done.

as for the NRA and gun nuts, the 600yard outdoor range up here has a firm ban on all auto and bump-fire regardless of who you are or what licenses you possess, and it is an NRA-affiliate range. It's still packed full every weekend though.
__________________

Last edited by shaun y; 2017-10-06 at 02:52 PM..
shaun y is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-10-06, 03:47 PM   #182
turbotuner20v
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 15,583
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 22
Thanks (Received): 83
Likes (Given): 50
Likes (Received): 1008
Dislikes (Given): 4
Dislikes (Received): 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun y View Post
wow, you have to practice shooting it to be good at it? ya don't say???

by that logic then rocket launchers should be legal, since you'll suck at using them until you practice.

there are plenty of people that can group a full 30rd magazine within a foot or two from up to 40 or 50 yards, so that's far from "inaccurate," especially in the context of the damage that could be done.

as for the NRA and gun nuts, the 600yard outdoor range up here has a firm ban on all auto and bump-fire regardless of who you are or what licenses you possess, and it is an NRA-affiliate range. It's still packed full every weekend though.
It's banned for safety due to 'hold my beer and watch this' types of folks. Hard for a range master to regulate and keep folks from unintentionally hurting themselves or others.

Most ranges rent full auto and you have a dedicated range master in your lane.
turbotuner20v is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-10-06, 04:07 PM   #183
phreakdna
 
phreakdna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Leawood
Posts: 6,572
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 150
Thanks (Received): 112
Likes (Given): 366
Likes (Received): 622
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlen View Post
It’s funny watching the butthurt on Facebook from bump stock supporters talking about how they’re ditching the nra because they agreed to ban them. Amazing how there’s a great deal of people who are farther right than the fucking nra.
the NRA has spent years fetishizing firearms and telling everyone that everything is a slippery slope and that immigrants/the gov't/criminals (aka non-whites)/rapers are coming for you and yours... any compromise is, by definition, capitulation. and they've been terrifyingly good at it.

the problem is that because they've been so effective in this process, there is no longer any room to make even the simplest of changes. its the same problem the GOP has in that you used to think that their wasn't room to their right in 2010-2014 but, sure as shit, Trump found it as has Roy Moore, Steve Bannon, etc and now everyone in the GOP has to constantly cover their ass, no matter how ridiculous or how much it harms the country because otherwise they'll be primaried out.

its so bad that they can't even actually stay behind this... its already being softened:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/559946290...#sp=show-clips
'we said (something close to reasonable) but, that being said, we didn't say "ban" and we didn't say "confiscate"...
__________________
Hamilton on requiring Congressional supermajorities "...its real operation is to embarrass the administration, to destroy the energy of government, and to substitute the pleasure, caprice, or artifices of an insignificant, turbulent or corrupt junto, to the regular deliberations and decisions of a respectable majority." - Federalist No. 22
phreakdna is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-10-09, 09:04 PM   #184
phreakdna
 
phreakdna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Leawood
Posts: 6,572
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 150
Thanks (Received): 112
Likes (Given): 366
Likes (Received): 622
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 36
Default

classy:
https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/916721917134098432
__________________
Hamilton on requiring Congressional supermajorities "...its real operation is to embarrass the administration, to destroy the energy of government, and to substitute the pleasure, caprice, or artifices of an insignificant, turbulent or corrupt junto, to the regular deliberations and decisions of a respectable majority." - Federalist No. 22
phreakdna is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-10-12, 07:21 AM   #185
torqueburner
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: 39.11*N, 94.54*W, elavation 971 ft
Posts: 4,266
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 90
Thanks (Received): 17
Likes (Given): 357
Likes (Received): 210
Dislikes (Given): 15
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

Looks like there is some issues with the timeline now.
Hotel security called in shots fired on the 32nd floor, 9 minutes prior to the actual shooting.
__________________
Dear Karma,
Here's a list of people you missed.....


Street & Racing Technology

Last edited by torqueburner; 2017-10-12 at 08:19 AM..
torqueburner is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-10-12, 08:29 AM   #186
Keboh
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Overland Park
Posts: 13,458
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 207
Thanks (Received): 250
Likes (Given): 2462
Likes (Received): 1649
Dislikes (Given): 24
Dislikes (Received): 47
Default

They're reporting he shot a hotel security guard minutes before opening fire on the festival.

Linky: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/worker-...fire-on-crowd/
__________________
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Thanks torqueburner thanked for this post
Keboh is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-10-12, 08:28 PM   #187
shaun y
Mr 49er
 
shaun y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: الكافر المشرف
Posts: 15,748
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 164
Thanks (Received): 142
Likes (Given): 3408
Likes (Received): 1008
Dislikes (Given): 187
Dislikes (Received): 144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTe View Post
if you have long fingers or bigger hands they can work. my smaller hands didn't allow it to work well. plus its all over the place.

we know assface fuckwad found a use for it, unfortunately that came at the expense of innocent people's live's.

anyone who is serious in the gun community pretty much makes fun of the bump fire stocks and we all know its a gimmick. mostly newbies & teenagers love them because they tend to be the most enamored with fake full auto.
then why the uproar about banning them if all the "real gun owners" think they are so stupid?
__________________
shaun y is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-10-13, 02:20 AM   #188
Ricerking13
 
Ricerking13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 50,742
Post Thanks / Like
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun y View Post
then why the uproar about banning them if all the "real gun owners" think they are so stupid?

The "uproar" comes from 3 situations:

1- Those pissed about politics as usual... this is nothing more than a left/right issue, and they probably have never even used a bump stock/accesory.

2- Those who want NO gun control, ever, no matter what. They aren't wrong... while also, being unrealistic, IMO. Banning bump stocks/accessories is like all bans, of almost all things, FUCKING POINTLESS.

3- Intelligent people, who are reading the words of the proposed state and federal bills in regards to this. We see very clearly that the wording is soooooo vague, that it will potentially fuck up many things, that are far more important than bump stocks. She's tried doing it before, and will try anything to ban guns entirely... so it's worthy of uproar.
__________________
2013 Chrysler 300
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Thanks mild83 thanked for this post
Ricerking13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-10-13, 08:19 AM   #189
Keboh
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Overland Park
Posts: 13,458
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 207
Thanks (Received): 250
Likes (Given): 2462
Likes (Received): 1649
Dislikes (Given): 24
Dislikes (Received): 47
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricerking13 View Post
The "uproar" comes from 3 situations:

1- Those pissed about politics as usual... this is nothing more than a left/right issue, and they probably have never even used a bump stock/accesory.

2- Those who want NO gun control, ever, no matter what. They aren't wrong... while also, being unrealistic, IMO. Banning bump stocks/accessories is like all bans, of almost all things, FUCKING POINTLESS.

3- Intelligent people, who are reading the words of the proposed state and federal bills in regards to this. We see very clearly that the wording is soooooo vague, that it will potentially fuck up many things, that are far more important than bump stocks. She's tried doing it before, and will try anything to ban guns entirely... so it's worthy of uproar.
Could you elaborate on point 3? I haven't dug into the current legislation deep enough to understand what implications it could have.
Keboh is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-10-13, 08:29 AM   #190
JDLM
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Lenexa
Posts: 157,641
Post Thanks / Like
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keboh View Post
Could you elaborate on point 3? I haven't dug into the current legislation deep enough to understand what implications it could have.
HR:3999 is the bill another member posted it up in the gun section and for whatever dumb reason I can't copy links from my work computer
__________________

AW|E90|ZSP|ZPP|2XA|NAV|HID| ///M | BMS |JB4 | VRSF



Post Thanks / Like - 1 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Thanks Keboh thanked for this post
JDLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-10-13, 08:34 AM   #191
Keboh
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Overland Park
Posts: 13,458
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 207
Thanks (Received): 250
Likes (Given): 2462
Likes (Received): 1649
Dislikes (Given): 24
Dislikes (Received): 47
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLM View Post
HR:3999 is the bill another member posted it up in the gun section and for whatever dumb reason I can't copy links from my work computer
SITE BLOCKED

REASON: FIREARMS/GUNS/WEAPONS

Time to go mobile
Keboh is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-10-13, 09:23 AM   #192
mild83
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: cabrini green
Posts: 14,182
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 923
Thanks (Received): 333
Likes (Given): 6310
Likes (Received): 2719
Dislikes (Given): 128
Dislikes (Received): 131
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keboh View Post
Could you elaborate on point 3? I haven't dug into the current legislation deep enough to understand what implications it could have.
Essentially it's not definitive.

There's a lot of what could be considered interpretation. I mentioned it elsewhere, I don't know any real folks that care about bumpstocks. They're gimmicky, at best.
mild83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-10-13, 09:27 AM   #193
jwdb1fish
 
jwdb1fish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sharpening my harpoon.
Posts: 11,955
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 32
Thanks (Received): 452
Likes (Given): 42
Likes (Received): 3855
Dislikes (Given): 7
Dislikes (Received): 123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keboh View Post
SITE BLOCKED

REASON: FIREARMS/GUNS/WEAPONS

Time to go mobile
You could also stop screwing around and get back to work, pal.
__________________
jwdb1fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-10-13, 09:38 AM   #194
JDLM
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Lenexa
Posts: 157,641
Post Thanks / Like
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keboh View Post
SITE BLOCKED

REASON: FIREARMS/GUNS/WEAPONS

Time to go mobile
a little OT: someone can go on CL, get a hooker, go on FB etc.. but heaven forbid I try to paste a link
__________________

AW|E90|ZSP|ZPP|2XA|NAV|HID| ///M | BMS |JB4 | VRSF



JDLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-10-13, 09:44 AM   #195
phreakdna
 
phreakdna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Leawood
Posts: 6,572
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 150
Thanks (Received): 112
Likes (Given): 366
Likes (Received): 622
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricerking13 View Post
3- Intelligent people, who are reading the words of the proposed state and federal bills in regards to this. We see very clearly that the wording is soooooo vague, that it will potentially fuck up many things, that are far more important than bump stocks. She's tried doing it before, and will try anything to ban guns entirely... so it's worthy of uproar.
you realize this is a self-fulfilling prophesy that is function of how gov't works and how ridiculous fundamentalist gun nuts are, right?

if they tailor the language to be very specific, someone will modify just 2% of something and suddenly its either legal again or they have to write an entirely new bill that requires the heavy lifting to get it passed under the NRA scoring a vote, etc

you are an advocate for the simplification of the tax code, which is a practical application of more vagueness and generalization in the tax code and yet when it comes to regulating your fetish you want very specific laws that beg for loopholes and everything you want to fix about about the tax code. why is a generalization/vagueness good for taxes yet bad when it comes to regulating weapons that facilitate and increase efficacy of death?

(disclaimer: I'm not saying that they couldn't be more specific than they are but they are just trying to find a balance and I find the apparent dichotomy of your positions interesting)
__________________
Hamilton on requiring Congressional supermajorities "...its real operation is to embarrass the administration, to destroy the energy of government, and to substitute the pleasure, caprice, or artifices of an insignificant, turbulent or corrupt junto, to the regular deliberations and decisions of a respectable majority." - Federalist No. 22
phreakdna is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-10-13, 10:27 AM   #196
Keboh
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Overland Park
Posts: 13,458
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 207
Thanks (Received): 250
Likes (Given): 2462
Likes (Received): 1649
Dislikes (Given): 24
Dislikes (Received): 47
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdb1fish View Post
You could also stop screwing around and get back to work, pal.
Multi-tasking, bruh. Don't worry about me

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLM View Post
a little OT: someone can go on CL, get a hooker, go on FB etc.. but heaven forbid I try to paste a link
If you aren't cruising Missed Connections on your downtime, you aren't doing it right.



/OT
Keboh is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-10-13, 10:54 AM   #197
Ricerking13
 
Ricerking13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 50,742
Post Thanks / Like
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keboh View Post
Could you elaborate on point 3? I haven't dug into the current legislation deep enough to understand what implications it could have.
HR3999 plus several state versions that have already passed/submitted.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-...bill/3999/text

They are overly vague, and attempt to ban anything that "ANY PART OR COMBINATION OF PARTS THAT IS DESIGNED AND FUNCTIONS TO INCREASE THE RATE OF FIRE OF A SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLE "

You don't need to be using a slippery slope argument, to acknowledge that will affect way more than bump stocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreakdna View Post
you realize this is a self-fulfilling prophesy that is function of how gov't works and how ridiculous fundamentalist gun nuts are, right?

if they tailor the language to be very specific, someone will modify just 2% of something and suddenly its either legal again or they have to write an entirely new bill that requires the heavy lifting to get it passed under the NRA scoring a vote, etc

you are an advocate for the simplification of the tax code, which is a practical application of more vagueness and generalization in the tax code and yet when it comes to regulating your fetish you want very specific laws that beg for loopholes and everything you want to fix about about the tax code. why is a generalization/vagueness good for taxes yet bad when it comes to regulating weapons that facilitate and increase efficacy of death?

(disclaimer: I'm not saying that they couldn't be more specific than they are but they are just trying to find a balance and I find the apparent dichotomy of your positions interesting)
You are way overthinking this brother. If you don't see a problem in the wording of the bill, we are on different planets.
__________________
2013 Chrysler 300
Ricerking13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-10-13, 10:56 AM   #198
Keboh
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Overland Park
Posts: 13,458
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 207
Thanks (Received): 250
Likes (Given): 2462
Likes (Received): 1649
Dislikes (Given): 24
Dislikes (Received): 47
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricerking13 View Post
HR3999 plus several state versions that have already passed/submitted.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-...bill/3999/text

They are overly vague, and attempt to ban anything that "ANY PART OR COMBINATION OF PARTS THAT IS DESIGNED AND FUNCTIONS TO INCREASE THE RATE OF FIRE OF A SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLE "

You don't need to be using a slippery slope argument, to acknowledge that will affect way more than bump stocks.



You are way overthinking this brother. If you don't see a problem in the wording of the bill, we are on different planets.
I agree it's important to not be too vague, but what specific elements are you worried about being included in this bill besides bumpstocks?

I assume double triggers (whatever they're called, the ones that fire when pressed and fire again when released)?
Keboh is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-10-13, 11:04 AM   #199
JDLM
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Lenexa
Posts: 157,641
Post Thanks / Like
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keboh View Post
I agree it's important to not be too vague, but what specific elements are you worried about being included in this bill besides bumpstocks?

I assume double triggers (whatever they're called, the ones that fire when pressed and fire again when released)?
trigger groups in general from lightened ones to NIB coated to "drop in" triggers (fwiw : "milspec" triggers suck this isn't a "oh you are complaining" I think after years in the Army I am qualified to say this

Then move to the BCG (Bolt Carrier Group) they make lighter ones of those for certain types of ammo, they make special coatings for cleanings etc.. so going to "add those in"
__________________

AW|E90|ZSP|ZPP|2XA|NAV|HID| ///M | BMS |JB4 | VRSF



Post Thanks / Like - 1 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Thanks Keboh thanked for this post
JDLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2017-10-13, 11:08 AM   #200
77Nova
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 566
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 16
Likes (Given): 19
Likes (Received): 78
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLM View Post

Then move to the BCG (Bolt Carrier Group) they make lighter ones of those for certain types of ammo, they make special coatings for cleanings etc.. so going to "add those in"
I'm sure a good lawyer could argue that magazine capacity has a direct affect on rate of fire too. Better get rid of anything over 5 rnds. I mean, nobody needs more than 5 rounds at a time so what's the big deal?
77Nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:44 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.13.37
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright (c) 1993-2012, KCSR.org