Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Sports and Recreation

Unread 2018-04-06, 07:36 AM   #1
jwdb1fish

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 34
Thanks (Received): 491
Likes (Given): 62
Likes (Received): 4154
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 125
Default Conor McDoucher Arrested- Fookin Idiot or Staged?

Not sure if real, or if the UFC is going WWE now....

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly.

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63OCvuC-GSY

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjBGMAE7GBU

Quote:
UFC star Conor McGregor has been charged by New York police with three counts of misdemeanor assault and one count of felony criminal mischief after turning himself in following an incident Thursday in Brooklyn, according to the New York City Police Department.

McGregor, 29, unexpectedly showed up at a UFC 223 media event Thursday at Barclays Center, and was caught on camera throwing a hand dolly through the window of a bus that was carrying UFC fighters.

Three UFC 223 fights off after Conor incident

Three fights at UFC 223 have been called off following an incident Thursday where Conor McGregor threw objects at a bus at Barclays Center, injuring Michael Chiesa and Ray Borg.

MMA fighter Cian Cowley, who was part of McGregor's group that caused the melee, also was charged with assault and criminal mischief.

UFC lost three fights for its Saturday pay-per-view event directly connected to the incident involving McGregor, the UFC said in a statement late Thursday.

Lightweight Michael Chiesa (14-3) has been pulled from a scheduled bout against Anthony Pettis because of facial lacerations. Flyweight Ray Borg (11-3) has been forced out of a bout against Brandon Moreno because of what the UFC described as multiple corneal abrasions. Both injuries were allegedly caused by McGregor's actions.

"A decision was made by the New York State Athletic Commission to pull me from UFC 223," Chiesa wrote on Twitter. "I'm devastated to say the least. [Pettis], I hope to run this match up ASAP, June 9 in your backyard. That's all I have to say for now. Much love."

McGregor's own teammate, Artem Lobov (13-14-1), had earlier been pulled from his fight against Alex Caceres because of his participation in the incident. Earlier this week, Lobov was involved in a minor hotel scuffle with UFC lightweight Khabib Nurmagomedov, who is scheduled to fight Saturday against Max Holloway.

"To be honest, I don't want [McGregor] to go to jail," Nurmagomedov told MMAFighting.com. "We have to fight. If we have to fight, let's fight. Send me location. Please, we have to fix this. Me and you. One-on-one. You want 10-on-10? OK.

"I give his whole team slap and no one say anything. He come with media, with cameras when I'm alone. Of course I want to go outside but they don't let me leave the bus. He knows this.

"They don't do nothing. I'm here."

Conor McGregor wreaks havoc at UFC 223 media dayFormer UFC lightweight champion Conor McGregor stormed Barclays Center with his entourage on Thursday, appearing to damage a vehicle containing UFC fighters.

UFC president Dana White condemned McGregor's behavior Thursday, calling it "the most disgusting thing that has ever happened" in UFC history. White said credentialed journalists from McGregor's website, The Mac Life, let McGregor and a large entourage into Barclays Center.

In an official statement Thursday evening, the UFC stated, "Lobov has been removed from this weekend's card and individuals involved in the incident are not welcome at tomorrow's ceremonial weigh-in or Saturday's event at Barclays Center."

Last edited by jwdb1fish; 2018-04-06 at 07:39 AM..
jwdb1fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-04-06, 08:37 AM   #2
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

He turned himself in late last night last I heard

B68 | F82 |///M | S55B | NAV | LED | Avant Garde | Toyo Proxes 4
JDLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-04-06, 12:47 PM   #3
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 26
Thanks (Received): 202
Likes (Given): 74
Likes (Received): 1370
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdb1fish View Post
Not sure if real, or if the UFC is going WWE now....
I doubt it was staged. I don't think they would do something that would cause them to cancel the fights they had scheduled.
Visit us at http://diyautorepairkc.com/
or call (913) 226-3806

Favorite car from the past (73 Pinto)
DIYAutoRepair is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-04-06, 01:15 PM   #4
mild83

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 949
Thanks (Received): 344
Likes (Given): 6640
Likes (Received): 2824
Dislikes (Given): 134
Dislikes (Received): 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIYAutoRepair View Post
I doubt it was staged. I don't think they would do something that would cause them to cancel the fights they had scheduled.
This.

Dana white seemed pretty pissed because it's going to fuck up the schedule this weekend and that's bad for bidness.
mild83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-04-06, 02:45 PM   #5
Oblique
Forum Jester and Clown

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 49
Thanks (Received): 143
Likes (Given): 222
Likes (Received): 789
Dislikes (Received): 26

This is most definitely real. Conor has lost his mind. You don't risk what happened for a publicity stunt. If someone close to Conor doesn't reel him in, he is going to self destruct in a way we've never seen before.
Unread 2018-04-06, 03:14 PM   #6
Oblique
Forum Jester and Clown

Post Thanks / Like

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa5eXqjEewE

Doesn't start til about 33 minutes in. Seems like a slap on the wrist so far due to protection orders from the people he hurt. The lawyer is claiming a window didn't get smashed so it shouldn't be a felony, which isn't true.
Unread 2018-04-06, 03:49 PM   #7
bonecrusher

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 7
Thanks (Received): 40
Likes (Given): 89
Likes (Received): 356
Dislikes (Received): 20

possibly staged and Conor took it overboard. They may have wanted him there to rile up Habib and get the attention, he is an idiot for throwing that at the bus.
bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-04-06, 03:57 PM   #8
Oblique
Forum Jester and Clown

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonecrusher View Post
possibly staged and Conor took it overboard. They may have wanted him there to rile up Habib and get the attention, he is an idiot for throwing that at the bus.
Come on guys. No billion dollar company would risk something like this. Too many variables. You do not start something like this with fighters unless they are all in on it, which still, is still too risky in an open area like where they were at. Things can get ugly really fast. Plus, this was in response to Khabib's confrontation with Artem Lobov, only a day prior to this (if that). There's no way this was orchestrated by anyone but Conor himself.
Unread 2018-04-06, 04:50 PM   #9
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonecrusher View Post

This was not staged

hurt 3 other fighters, UFC just lost a shit load of $

It was because of the altercation in the hotel with Artem earlier in the week

Unread 2018-04-06, 06:26 PM   #10
jwdb1fish

Post Thanks / Like

Did the UFC really lose money on this at the end of the day?

I mean...is having to shuffle around a few undercard matches as significant as the hype that’s now been raised, and subsequent PPV sales that will happen when Conor fights this guy later in the year?

On top of that, look at all of the publicity the UFC and tomorrow’s fight received today.

It’s hard for me to fathom that the UFC lost money on this.
Unread 2018-04-06, 06:31 PM   #11
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Right out of the gate they lost 3 fights for the night and Dana paid them regardless of them not fighting (I would say that is losing money)

From all of the media and interviews that Dana has been doing, I don't think he is going to want to be associated with McGregor at the moment so not 100% sure about this fight happening.

The "main" fight is a bust as well 1 fighter didn't make weight, the next 2 ..FAILED to make weight and finally the 3rd guy that is getting the fight isn't fighting for the title and he isn't that well known. I wouldn't pay for this PPV

Dana interview and "helping"

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNZhOY5J_Eg

The main card.. heard of 1 of the fighters ..so it will be Khabib smashing a nobody and winning the belt

Last edited by JDLM; 2018-04-06 at 06:47 PM..
Unread 2018-04-06, 06:56 PM   #12
Oblique
Forum Jester and Clown

Post Thanks / Like

The Bellator incident where Conor jumps in the cage and hit an official just lets you know that he is also capable of something like this. He showed his true colors that night. I think his incredibly fast rise to fame and success has given him a God complex. He bought into his own gimmick, just like Ronda.
Unread 2018-04-06, 07:31 PM   #13
jwdb1fish

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLM View Post
Right out of the gate they lost 3 fights for the night and Dana paid them regardless of them not fighting (I would say that is losing money)

From all of the media and interviews that Dana has been doing, I don't think he is going to want to be associated with McGregor at the moment so not 100% sure about this fight happening.

The "main" fight is a bust as well 1 fighter didn't make weight, the next 2 ..FAILED to make weight and finally the 3rd guy that is getting the fight isn't fighting for the title and he isn't that well known. I wouldn't pay for this PPV

Dana interview and "helping"

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNZhOY5J_Eg

The main card.. heard of 1 of the fighters ..so it will be Khabib smashing a nobody and winning the belt

I’m not saying they didn’t lose money on the front end, but in all honesty I wasn’t paying to see this card before any of this happened anyway, and I am a UFC customer when the card is right.

Not that the card was shit, but it wasn’t exactly one the masses were hyped to see.

Are you saying the main fight is a bust due to a weight issue? And that’s McFelon’s fault?

The bottom line is Conor makes Dana money. He can fight whenever he wants to as of today. Write it down and take a picture of it 😉
Unread 2018-04-06, 07:42 PM   #14
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Just give Khabib the belt which is essentially what they are doing.

I don't even think Dana is thinking about him fighting at this moment and will probably take a lot for him to consider it.

I don't blame Conor for the main card sucking, Max took the fight on 6 days and had to lose 26 lbs (more power to him )

Unread 2018-04-06, 08:00 PM   #15
Oblique
Forum Jester and Clown

Post Thanks / Like

At what point do people become so disgusted with Conors behavior that they stop buying his ppvs in the numbers that he normally has? I considered myself a fan of his until the Bellator incident. Everything about him was fascinating and he seemed like he was very mentally healthy even if he was pretty narcissistic. It was hard to tell where the real him started and the persona that was just for show ended so it was easy to excuse some of his behavior. Quite clearly now those lines have blurred too much and his behavior has become completely inexcusable. People need to see this behavior for what it is, the result of an egomaniac who thinks the rules don't apply to him. To the point of thinking it's okay to put other people's well-being and careers in jeopardy just because someone dared to put his shit talking friend in his place.
Unread 2018-04-06, 08:04 PM   #16
jwdb1fish

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLM View Post
Just give Khabib the belt which is essentially what they are doing.

I don't even think Dana is thinking about him fighting at this moment and will probably take a lot for him to consider it.

I don't blame Conor for the main card sucking, Max took the fight on 6 days and had to lose 26 lbs (more power to him )

So you really don't think they'll recoup their losses...and exponentially then some after all of this new hype?

Take a look at this-

https://www.tapology.com/search/mma-...w-buys-buyrate

The reality is that based on Conor's actions yesterday, everything is now set in place for another top 5-10 range of PPV buys.

This fight tomorrow wasn't going to draw jack shit, hence the reason for all of this IMO. Was this completely staged, hell no. Conor done fucked up.

But everyone involved will be that much better off when it's all said and done

Last edited by jwdb1fish; 2018-04-06 at 08:10 PM..
Unread 2018-04-06, 08:14 PM   #17
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

So the 25th Anniversary deal streamed 1 hour ago ..the MAIN will be for the title per the UFC but not per the commission

They just did the whole "TOP" fights/ppv deal the other day, I get that he is a draw and crowd favorite etc.. I do think this isn't going to help currently and going to take a lot of time and thinking for Dana (which he said in the press conference today) after all this he needs to go back and take a long look at things.

I do like what Schaub had to say that this does indeed give a lot of attention (positive and negative) and ALL the more reason to see a Russia vs Ireland fight in the future (all while dismissing his actions etc..)

Unread 2018-04-06, 08:26 PM   #18
Oblique
Forum Jester and Clown

Post Thanks / Like

Schaub is an idiot sometimes. He claimed that this was a calculated move by Conor. He's such a shameless dick rider for certain people.
Unread 2018-04-09, 11:39 AM   #19
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

It looks like all that was needed was a couple of days, info to get processed (Dana) needed to get through the PPV and the show and has a little bit of a change of heart about McGregor.

White said he and McGregor talked Friday, a day after the UFC star allegedly attacked a bus and injured other UFC fighters.

Asked how the conversation with McGregor went, White said, “Yeah, it’s good. I think that there’s a mutual respect between us.”

While not closing the door on McGregor fighting later this year, White refused to elaborate on the matter during a news conference following UFC 223 in Brooklyn, N.Y., on Saturday. He pointed out McGregor is due in court in June. His next scheduled court date is June 14.

Unread 2018-04-09, 12:12 PM   #20
mild83

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 949
Thanks (Received): 344
Likes (Given): 6640
Likes (Received): 2824
Dislikes (Given): 134
Dislikes (Received): 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblique View Post
At what point do people become so disgusted with Conors behavior that they stop buying his ppvs in the numbers that he normally has? I considered myself a fan of his until the Bellator incident. Everything about him was fascinating and he seemed like he was very mentally healthy even if he was pretty narcissistic. It was hard to tell where the real him started and the persona that was just for show ended so it was easy to excuse some of his behavior. Quite clearly now those lines have blurred too much and his behavior has become completely inexcusable. People need to see this behavior for what it is, the result of an egomaniac who thinks the rules don't apply to him. To the point of thinking it's okay to put other people's well-being and careers in jeopardy just because someone dared to put his shit talking friend in his place.
Until he isn't interesting.

Mayweather beats the shit out of women and he stills pulls mad ppv monies.
mild83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-04-09, 03:12 PM   #21
torqueburner

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 115
Thanks (Received): 19
Likes (Given): 433
Likes (Received): 241
Dislikes (Given): 18
Dislikes (Received): 5

They stripped him of his belt, but says he will fight again this year.
Unread 2018-04-09, 03:24 PM   #22
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by torqueburner View Post
They stripped him of his belt, but says he will fight again this year.

That's not why he was pissed off, he was aware of the title being stripped and he was "fine" with it, the division needed to move on.

this is why he was pissed off

Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t0Rxf6a1zI&t=3s

Dana was actually working on a welterweight fight with RDA at the time of all of this happening after he asked for a 165 division to be created, so the 170 wasn't too far off.

A reporter asked if Dana was going to "fire" him, Dana said how can he fire an independent contractor?

Unread 2018-04-10, 12:02 PM   #23
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Kenny Florian explains why the UFC can’t afford to part ways with Conor McGregor

Kenny Florian joins Colin Cowherd and Jason Whitlock to address rumors of Conor McGregor fighting Floyd Mayweather in a UFC match.

- All right, Whitlock, you actually think we'll see Floyd fight Conor in the octagon?
- I've said it from the outset, yes. It is the money team. It is not the integrity team.
And so Floyd Mayweather will do whatever is necessary to make more money. And when I look at Dana White going from, this is the worst thing that's ever hap-- the Conor McGregor blow up before UFC 223-- it's the worst thing that's ever happened. It's disgusting. It's criminal, to, oh, well it's not that bad. Hell, Conor may be fighting next weekend. Who knows?
[LAUGHTER]
That, to me, is about a cash register ringing. And Dana wants Floyd in the octagon with Conor McGregor. That's going to make the cash register ring again. Yeah, I think it's going to happen.
- I think Dana, initially, as the guy running this sport in a commissioner role, had to come out and say, this is awful. And then I think Dana listened to the voices in radio and TV. And we were all going, well, it did make us talk about Conor.
[LAUGHTER]
And I think Dana came in today, and his quote was, "I've seen worse in other sports."
To your point is, if these two fought Friday, I'm not going out. I'm watching the fight. And I would say-- and I say this respectfully about the UFC-- boxing and the UFC are as popular as their stars. There's a little star void right now. Isn't there?
KENNY FLORIAN: Yeah. I mean, absolutely. And Conor is as big as it gets. He's one of the few guys who have transcended the sport, taken it to the next level. Everybody knows who Conor McGregor is.
If you stop Conor from being able to fight, he's going to go and do something else. He'll go back and do another boxing match, whatever. He brings in hundreds of millions of dollars for the sport. It's hard to say no to that guy.
- My issue, Kenny, what I would push back against Conor, this whole ultimate bad boy in all of sports. If the end game is Floyd, I don't think that's the best brand to sell the fight. I'm a worse guy than Floyd Mayweather
Again, if I were him I would have played the other schtick, and said, I'm a better guy than Floyd Mayweather. That would make the fight more interesting and easier to sell.
Now what you're going to be selling is really two despicable characters. That could, to me, short circuit this or to have it not reach the financial potential it could if one of these guys was in a different lane.
But having said that, I think both of them are-- Conor, certainly, at this time-- so fascinating that the fight will happen. It will make sense. I'm not sure if it will make as much money as the last one. But I don't know if it has to in order to satisfy Floyd and/or Conor McGregor.
- I agree with you. I think you kind of need a good guy and a bad guy. Conor should have played that role. I don't know how much of this was a marketing ploy and how much this was just Conor making a very stupid mistake.
I think for Conor, he has kind of created this character of Conor McGregor, of being the gangster guy and showing up the mink coat, and kind of being the bad guy, the guy who talks trash. He kind of thinks he's that character now.
COLIN COWHERD: Yeah. He's gone from playing it to being it.
- Absolutely. And that's a big mistake. And I think, hopefully, he learns from this. Going to court, he's going to find out really quickly it's a great way to lose a lot of money.
- Did you think it was a stunt?
- No, I don't. I do think-- look, if we buy into the character, Conor's a hard-living guy. And so I can-- this-- he-- hung over, whatever. Just when you ingest alcohol or other chemicals, you're a little off your square. And you can snap like that.
And so, no, I don't think it was staged. I think it was an authentic thing from Conor.
- Couldn't I argue, though, that every sport needs a lane. Like football's the sport we gamble and watch on TV. You know, baseball's an older demographic with golf.
UFC's been in a fight its entire life. McCain wanted to knock it off cable. Boxing wanted to squish it.
I could make the argument, it's the bad boy sport.
JASON WHITLOCK: No, it's the "Sons of Anarchy."
[LAUGHTER]
- And Conor is the baddest of the bad boys. I watched this moment, and I was like-- You know, I really-- I thought about it a lot for two days, and I'm like, I don't know. It seems to me that kind of plays to UFC's brand. We're the outsider. We're the rebel. We got the craziest guy in sports. I think it helped the sport.
- Do we think as a plan B, how big is Conor versus Khabib?
- It's not as big as him versus Floyd as far as buys. But I think it would be a huge fight.
Obviously, we have an even juicier story now. Khabib is undefeated. He has the kind of stone cold Russian thing going on.
JASON WHITLOCK: [CHUCKLES] [INAUDIBLE]
- Obviously, they hate each other. Yeah, exactly. And imagine that fight in Russia. That's Rocky IV all over again.
- That's interesting. Because that isn't two villains. That is the stoic Russian and the wild Irishman. Now that is marketable. To me, that fight gets me to a TV.
[ROCK MUSIC PLAYING]

Unread 2018-04-10, 03:17 PM   #24
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Conor McGregor will almost certainly cop a plea in his malicious mischief case, and the deal may include a felony ... law enforcement sources connected with the case tell TMZ.

McGregor has been charged with felony criminal mischief in addition to 3 counts of misdemeanor assault and attempted assault. Conor did $8,000 worth of damage to the tour bus when he threw a dolly at the vehicle, shattering the window and injuring 3 passengers.

Our law enforcement sources say as of now ... there's a good chance the deal offered will be felony criminal mischief. In other words, prosecutors will make the offer and Conor will have 2 choices ... accept it or go to trial.
One source in contact with Conor and familiar with the case says the UFC fighter's team is well aware ... going to trial is too risky ... a conviction is all but certain.

If Conor pleads no contest or guilty to felony criminal mischief, he could go back to court after 1 year and ask the judge to reduce the conviction to a misdemeanor, assuming he keeps his nose clean.

The biggest problem ... Conor could get in the crosshairs of immigration officials, who might try to deport him for committing a violent felony in the U.S.

Unread 2018-04-22, 08:05 AM   #25
JDLM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Khabib Nurmagomedov in talks for Conor McGregor fight, wants ‘Notorious’ in 2018

Despite winning the UFC lightweight championship earlier this month at UFC 223 and competing in one of the deepest divisions in mixed martial arts (MMA), undefeated Russian sensation Khabib Nurmagomedov doesn’t really have too many options for his first title defense.
With former interim champion Tony Ferguson nursing a nasty knee injury and promotional superstar Conor McGregor battling legal issues following his throwdown with a Brooklyn bus, “Eagle” may not get the fight he’s ultimately looking for.
However, the dominant Russian champion is still holding out hope that “Notorious” will return to action this year, especially with talks already swirling between all parties involved.
“We’re talking, but if it takes too long, I don’t want to do that,” Nurmagomedov said during a Q&A event earlier this week in Russia (h/t MMANytt). “If he wants to fight this year, then we can fight. Otherwise, I don’t know. We won’t wait long. I want to fight Conor and if he can fight, I will fight him.”
If McGregor is unable to step foot back inside of the Octagon in 2018, and “El Cucuy” doesn’t pull of a Wolverine recovery, Nurmagomedov’s options are thin. When discussing a potential clash with former UFC lightweight champion Eddie Alvarez, who recently said he’s the worst matchup in the division for “Eagle,” Nurmagomedov didn’t seem all that interested.
“There is Tony Ferguson, but I don’t think he is going to fight soon,” Nurmagomedov said. “Then there is Alvarez, He wants to fight, but there’s something missing. He may or may not know this, but I’ll tell him to go take a hike.”
Of course, there is always Dustin Poirier, who put a stamp on his rising lightweight stock earlier this month with a fourth-round TKO victory over madman Justin Gaethje at UFC on FOX 29.
But if the MMA gods work their magic and McGregor is legally able to return to competition this year, fight fans will get the matchup of a lifetime. The fact that Nurmagomedov’s team is already in discussions for the massive title fight (possibly in Russia) adds fuel to an already towering inferno.

Tags
don't drop the soap, mc doucher