Mirror Finish Polishing ~ 1-816-529-6089 ~ sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com ~ mirrorfinishpolishing.com For the best rate on home, auto, life or business/commercial insurance call me at 888-959-0955, cell 636-734-1310 or bricehazelwood@weiss-ins.com. Never Done Garage - donewhenimdead.com Peerless Automotive Reconditioning - 1155 W. Dennis Ave, Olathe Ks, 66061 - 913-893-1201 Mark H. Epstein ~ The Epstein Law Firm, LLC ~ 913-396-5123 Wilkes Automotive ~ wilkesautomotive.com ~ 246 Marion St, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ 913-254-7171 Skandalous Inc ~ www.skandalousinc.com DIY Auto Repair Inc ~ www.diyautorepairkc.com ~ 11509 Strangline Rd, Olathe KS 66062 ~ 913-226-3806 Your advertisement here! The Law Offices of Jeremiah Johnson, LLC ~ 104 E. Poplar, Olathe, KS 66061 ~ (913)764-5010 ~ www.kcatty.com - www.johnsoncountydui.com ~ jeremiah@kcatty.com Santa Fe Body, Inc ~ 8717 Lenexa Drive, Overland Park, KS 66214 ~ (913) 894-6090 House of Boost LLC Nude? HouseofHID.com - The #1 source for HID The Print Shop KC 816.200.6694 or Ryan@RMD-Photography.com the art of tyleR ~ http://tyleR.bigcartel.com ~ TYLERcoey.com ~ MUTTtoy.com ~ MUTTtoy@gmail.com W-K Chevrolet Buick Pontiac Cadillac GMC ~ 3310 W. Broadway, Sedalia, MO 65301 ~ 800-382-5088 ~ Cell 660-553-8928 ~ dustin@wkchevy.com ~ www.wkchevy.com

Go Back   KCSR - THE Kansas City Forum > General Forums > Politics, Religion, Current Events

Unread 2018-08-10, 10:20 AM   #1
Dave B

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 15
Thanks (Received): 133
Likes (Given): 25
Likes (Received): 1007
Dislikes (Given): 4
Dislikes (Received): 64
Default DIY and other avid KCSR Trump supporters: What would it take?

Serious question to DIY and other avid KCSR Trump supporters: What would it take for you to question your support of Trump as the President and say he may be wrong for the country?
Dave B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-08-10, 12:13 PM   #2
torqueburner

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 109
Thanks (Received): 17
Likes (Given): 396
Likes (Received): 228
Dislikes (Given): 16
Dislikes (Received): 4

That might be like asking, what would it take to make you believe in God. 😁

The way people think can be more of a habit than an actual ideology sometimes. And we all know it's hard to break habits. Good or bad.

Me personally, I don't care for Trump himself, but I do support some of his policies.

Street & Racing Technology
torqueburner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-08-10, 01:34 PM   #3
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 25
Thanks (Received): 195
Likes (Given): 71
Likes (Received): 1348
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 25

Grant all illegals amnesty.
Stop enforcing the boarders.
Raise taxes significantly.
Cut military spending drastically gutting the military.
Increase regulations on businesses to make them uncompetitive.
Enter into bad trade deals with major countries, where countries tax our goods while we don't tax theirs.
Not allow JDLM to be a door gunner on the space shuttle.
Visit us at http://diyautorepairkc.com/
or call (913) 226-3806

Favorite car from the past (73 Pinto)
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Thanks mild83 thanked for this post
Likes mild83 liked this post
DIYAutoRepair is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-08-10, 02:11 PM   #4
Oblique

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 43
Thanks (Received): 136
Likes (Given): 164
Likes (Received): 765
Dislikes (Given): 8
Dislikes (Received): 26

I like how no where on that list is "commit treason". Nice to see where your priorities are.

So basically you care about businesses having free reign, foreigners not being here illegally, our tax dollars going to create more weapons of death and not getting taxed.

What about

Letting North Korea build weapons while he's placated by nice letters
Not saying a word while his administration is forcibly drugging immigrant kids and sexually abusing them too
Blaming America for "bad" relations with Russia and believing a known murderer and dictator over our own intelligence agencies in front of the entire world in their home country, then lying about what he said the next day.
Give tax cuts to the richest Americans while increasing spending and being in pointless trade wars that sky rocket the deficit leading to an inevitable crash or at least a recession.
Doesn't do anything to stop a foreign enemy country from hacking into our voting systems even though there are repeated warnings.
Make enemies of our allies for no reason while cozying up with dictators

That seems like a good starting place.
Bless the slothful, the wrathful, the vain
Blessed are the gluttonous; May they feast us to famine and war

Doomed are the poor
Doomed are the peaceful
Doomed are the meek
Doomed are the merciful
For the word is now death
And the word is now without light
The new beatitude:
"Fuck the doomed, you're on your own"
Oblique is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-08-10, 02:27 PM   #5
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblique View Post
What about

Not saying a word while his administration is forcibly drugging immigrant kids and sexually abusing them too
Blaming America for "bad" relations with Russia and believing a known murderer and dictator over our own intelligence agencies in front of the entire world in their home country, then lying about what he said the next day.
Give tax cuts to the richest Americans while increasing spending and being in pointless trade wars that sky rocket the deficit leading to an inevitable crash or at least a recession.
Doesn't do anything to stop a foreign enemy country from hacking into our voting systems even though there are repeated warnings.

Those are the reasons I voted against HRC and didn't like Obama, they did every bit of that and more.
or call (913) 226-3806

Unread 2018-08-10, 03:07 PM   #6
jwdb1fish

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 33
Thanks (Received): 469
Likes (Given): 51
Likes (Received): 4015
Dislikes (Given): 7
Dislikes (Received): 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave B View Post
Serious question to DIY and other avid KCSR Trump supporters: What would it take for you to question your support of Trump as the President and say he may be wrong for the country?

Provide me with a better candidate to vote for and I would. He was the best available option that had a legitimate chance of winning in 2016.
jwdb1fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2018-08-10, 06:39 PM   #7
Oblique

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIYAutoRepair View Post
Those are the reasons I voted against HRC and didn't like Obama, they did every bit of that and more.
I can always tell how true you subconsciously know something is by how delusional your response is and I think you've completely smashed the meter this time. Trump's Law. For every truth you're told, you must provide an equal and opposite delusion.

Sources. I bet you don't have any. I bet you won't even respond to this because you're completely full of shit

Doomed are the poor
Doomed are the peaceful
Doomed are the meek
Doomed are the merciful
The new beatitude:
Unread 2018-08-10, 09:07 PM   #8
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Missels were flying due to Obama, they are no longer due to Trump

Yep, was going on during Obama, Trump is putting an end to this.

Yep, former intelligence agency persons were lying about hacking, Putin telling the truth about no hacking. Even Obama said Russia didn't interfere in the election.

Obama double the deficit during his time in office, let's see how Trump does by the time he leaves.

Current intelligence agencies are working to prevent it, previous admin did nothing. If you believe the election was hacked.

[/b]Yep, Obama allowed Russia to take Crimea and allowed Iran to continue developing nuclear weapons while giving them pallets of cash to continue their work.[/b]

I voted for the right guy, you did nothing (didn't vote).
or call (913) 226-3806

Unread 2018-08-10, 10:22 PM   #9
Oblique

Post Thanks / Like

I said sources. Ya know, evidence to back up the things you say. News articles?

Doomed are the poor
Doomed are the peaceful
Doomed are the meek
Doomed are the merciful
The new beatitude:
Unread 2018-08-11, 12:36 PM   #10
DIYAutoRepair
**Sponsor**

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I said sources. Ya know, evidence to back up the things you say. News articles?
Really, you need to proof that Russia took over Ukraine during Obamas watch, that NK developed and launched missals, doubled the deficit etc.

Then when I go find those articles which are all common knowledge, you will just dismiss them. Just part of the liberal tactics.

I suppose you believe that the illegal kids were separated from the people who brought them to the boarder started when Trump entered office.

This is why the Dems can't get elected on policy, their ideas have been rejected by the voters and all they have left is to harass the current administration and try to overturn a dually elected President.

The Democrat platform that they can't run on:

Open boarders
Raise taxes
Cut military spending
Be friendly to Hamas, ISIS, NK and Iran and allow them to continue their rein of terror.
Pass off big money to their corporate friends.
Give away American tax payers money to foreign governments, especially those that want to destroy the US.
or call (913) 226-3806

Unread 2018-08-11, 05:24 PM   #11
84USNGT

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 186
Likes (Given): 964
Likes (Received): 933
Dislikes (Given): 4
Dislikes (Received): 23

For those who believe, no proof is necessary.

For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.
Unread 2018-08-11, 06:02 PM   #12
Oblique

Post Thanks / Like

I'll give you this

Quote:
Russia took over Ukraine during Obamas watch, that NK developed and launched missals, doubled the deficit
Except Obama wasn't being placated by nice letters.

Still gonna need a source on this:

Quote:
Yep, was going on during Obama, Trump is putting an end to this.
But here's some that prove you're wrong in the meantime.

Quote:
Trump administration must stop giving psychotropic drugs to migrant children without consent, judge rules
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.db8d62264e4d
If Trump is putting a stop to it, why is a judge having to tell them to stop? Hmm...

Quote:
Report: Records show scores of allegations of sexual misconduct at shelters for immigrant kids
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/27/u...rts/index.html
That's just one of many reports of incidents like this and Trump is SILENT. He hasn't said a fucking word about children being abused and drugged on HIS WATCH. What happened to "The Buck Stops Here"? You and your president can't take personal responsibility for anything and children are suffering because of it. Your choices and the man you throw your loyalty behind is SILENT while children are being abused under his watch. MAGA!

Quote:
Yep, former intelligence agency persons were lying about hacking, Putin telling the truth about no hacking. Even Obama said Russia didn't interfere in the election.
I'm gonna need sources. Sounds like you believe Putin over your own country based on literally NOTHING but your undying loyalty to Trump. What daddy says goes.

Quote:
Current intelligence agencies are working to prevent it, previous admin did nothing. If you believe the election was hacked.
They're working on it DESPITE Trump not doing shit about it. They've been trying to sound the alarm bells because your dear leader isn't doing shit about it. I wonder why that is. I don't give a flying fuck what anyone has ever done, I care about what Trump is doing/not doing RIGHT NOW. So shut the fuck up about Obama. You're obsessed with a man who has NO power. At least if Trump is ever out of office, I will never speak about him again unless its so I can shame people like you. You wonder why people think conservatives are racist? What other reason could anyone have for STILL talking so much about Obama when he's out of office? I mean, seriously. Did he fuck your mother or your wife or something?

Quote:
Yep, Obama allowed Russia to take Crimea and allowed Iran to continue developing nuclear weapons while giving them pallets of cash to continue their work.
"Letting" Russia take Crimea isn't cozying up with them and saying you guys "have great chemistry" while inviting them to the White House. If I recall correctly, we OWED Iran that money. So we were dong the responsible thing and paying our debts. You should try being responsible for your political choices.

Quote:
Then when I go find those articles which are all common knowledge, you will just dismiss them. Just part of the liberal tactics.

I suppose you believe that the illegal kids were separated from the people who brought them to the boarder started when Trump entered office.
Projection like a mother fucker. I dare you to find ONE instance of me just dismissing something. FIND ONE. I bet you can't because you're full of shit, again. And nope, I don't believe it started with Trump but somehow that absolves Trump of all responsibility when it comes to taking care of those kids and making sure they don't get molested or drugged though. #ProLife #FamilyValues

Quote:
This is why the Dems can't get elected on policy, their ideas have been rejected by the voters and all they have left is to harass the current administration and try to overturn a dually elected President.

The Democrat platform that they can't run on:

Open boarders
Raise taxes
Cut military spending
Be friendly to Hamas, ISIS, NK and Iran and allow them to continue their rein of terror.
Pass off big money to their corporate friends.
Give away American tax payers money to foreign governments, especially those that want to destroy the US.
Why are you talking about Democrats? Oh yea, your black and white thinking about how you can never hear me when I say I'm not a Democrat because your simple mind can't understand how someone could be against Trump but not be an evil liberal at the same time. So your defense mechanism has to kick in and you build a wall made of everything you consider bad (which is mostly based on delusions anyways) and put me on the other side of it so my words won't sink into your mind.

Doomed are the poor
Doomed are the peaceful
Doomed are the meek
Doomed are the merciful
The new beatitude: